flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
How many actual group sex events are in this? Do you just complete each girl's event list and that's it, no more content with any of them together with the MC or after getting all events? I keep seeing everyone bitch about the harem ending in this game being half assed and not as much effort put into it as the individual girls' endings, and if that's the case, I'm going to be really disappointed too. The gall this game's story would have to have to let you fuck a different girl each morning, afternoon, and night for its base mechanic, THEN AFTER ALL THAT tell me that the harem ending isn't the true preferred ending of the game and I have to choose one out of all of them, would be a fucking joke and borderline insulting.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Also is there no way to view timed events or endings in the gallery? That's a massive oversight if so.

ReyZ

Jul 16, 2019
I turned off the puzzle but it did'nt work, cuz the game still made me solve it, is it a bug or sth?

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
I turned off the puzzle but it did'nt work, cuz the game still made me solve it, is it a bug or sth?
I think turning off the puzzles within the main menu(without loading a save) doesn't work properly if you are playing IN a savefile.
Load the save file and then go to options turn off the puzzles, should work properly.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
The replay thing could and should be fixed and I'm sure it's possible to do a slight mod to the gallery to rewatch timed and special events, the ntr ending(?) scenes, and all the main/side endings. It's just a matter of compiling them into a repeatable trigger in the gallery.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.1 + WT by JokerLeader Gal by BrandyYT
Size 1.31 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Blair ask MC to go to a cabin with her and the very next click they are having a birthday party for her in either her house or MC's, her birthday is not for 2-3 more months away. This happens on the 9th of March day before Lyra's birthday.
BraveheartAcademy 2022-02-25 16-44-15-83.jpg
Is this a bug?

4.30 star(s) 86 Votes