Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Braveheart Academy [v2.1] + Brandy's Gallery Unlocker + JokerLeader's Walkthrough Mod

Download Apk: Mega, Google

Download Apk+Obb: Mega, Google

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update google drive its expired already

Mar 28, 2019
Blair :love:

I believe it is because of the animations, it has probably around a thousand and all remaining bits are rendered.
Even the side H content is animated and rendered.

~>Ah yes, majority of the scene has been animated

~>Moon chichi is best side girl and I got blue ball XD

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Why does this game have the rape tag? I think I played through all the girls but I don't recall getting raped or raping anyone. Did I miss something? I think the only route I haven't done is the Raven NTR route

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Why does this game have the rape tag? I think I played through all the girls but I don't recall getting raped or raping anyone. Did I miss something? I think the only route I haven't done is the Raven NTR route
Congratulation. That whas the rape route.

Reactions: Byczer

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Congratulation. That whas the rape route.
I see thanks. Seems out of place with the rest of the game if I'm honest. I'm surprised this game is marked complete it feels like there was so much more to add given how much free time you have was maxed out by the second month. That and the fact that I think only she had a branching route.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I see thanks. Seems out of place with the rest of the game if I'm honest. I'm surprised this game is marked complete it feels like there was so much more to add given how much free time you have was maxed out by the second month. That and the fact that I think only she had a branching route.
Raven had a branching route because one patreon payed so much of a shitton of money when Chrys had a burnout to support him so as a thank he added something for him when Chrys decided to complete it. This supporter wished for an NTR ending so Chrys added with a big Neon Sign warning a bad end route where the MC pissed off the Mafia and so in revenge they kidnapped all the girls of him and rapped them till their mind break.
So Raven's branching is less of a branching but a short bad end that because of this feel out of place.

Reactions: Djikstra

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Braveheart Academy v2.0 hotfix
Includes JokerLeader walkthrough mod.
I've unlocked the gallery - so don't use the gallery if you don't like spoilers
Usual screen gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox etc etc...
Alternative saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Any update?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game and the characters were good. Story is likable. I had fun playing and It's nice that he added a lot of fetishes. He even added anime characters :love:. I'll check out your other game. Keep up the good work bro

RiseFlash

Sep 1, 2020
View attachment 1368858
Braveheart Academy [v2.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

View attachment 1368851
How about android?

4.20 star(s) 88 Votes