SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Sorry for such a bad question, but how do I open this game? I got the compressed version.
It should come in a zip file, in which you need 7-Zip or Winrar to extract it, extract everything to a folder and then run the .exe
There should be two, one named "32" which is tailored for 32-bit windows and the one without is for 64.

If you don't know which one you have be sure to try both.

Reactions: Djikstra

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Can someone re-upload the Walktrough Mod somewhere else, for some unknown reason I have an issue with Mixdrop. Please.

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
It should come in a zip file, in which you need 7-Zip or Winrar to extract it, extract everything to a folder and then run the .exe
There should be two, one named "32" which is tailored for 32-bit windows and the one without is for 64.

If you don't know which one you have be sure to try both.
I extracted. Problem is, I couldn’t find the exe file to open the game with. Thanks for replying.

Reactions: SnowyFrost

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
Is it just me or is the calendar bugged? Blair's birthday is much earlier than shown and there's no Vivienne limited-time event either on the calendar. Seeing this issue in 2 different apks.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Is it just me or is the calendar bugged? Blair's birthday is much earlier than shown and there's no Vivienne limited-time event either on the calendar. Seeing this issue in 2 different apks.
I remember that bug, unsure if it was ever fixed.
Viviana never had limited-time events, some characters never got one, just birthday specials.

Reactions: Djikstra

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
anal, ntr, rape... all this is only in the bad ending ... and if you do not take into account a couple of little things, then this is a visual novel ...

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
A quick look at the previews and you'd see it is a VN, it is still not saying otherwise anywhere.

It simply lacks the tag, and if you were talking about the actual title identifier why are you mentioning "anal, ntr, rape" a VN can't have that?
if you select tags in the advanced search, tick completed, remove VN, then this game will come out and you will look at the screenshots and download it ... Because this is a "not" visual novel and there are the desired tags ... If someone , did something badly, is it my fault or what? And what do you care about my comments, is this your game or what? I didn't ask you for advice...

4.20 star(s) 88 Votes