JenkaKnopf

Nov 9, 2022
so far its a good game but a few mistakes are kinda confusing like my first day was a few days ago but an event where I am late for my first class triggered.. and all girls have names in the normal order like "raven blackwell, blair walker", only my name is in the typicall japanese first second name than first like "kurogane alan"... I dunno that are mistakes easily avoidable and correctable

Json0607

Nov 26, 2022
Can I still complete the game if I turn off the puzzle?
I mean, without those additional scenes and money, can I still beat the whole game?

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Puzzles are completely optional, there is a setting to turn it off. You can still get the scenes with the puzzles turned off, you might need money still, but I remember a way to cheat.

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
This is an amazing game, I loved the endings of the individuals and the harem/secret endings
I wish some of the endings weren't so rushed, few of them you end up having fun with crush and even having a kid, Blair's and some others just seem really short.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
I love this game but I really wish it didn't bitch out on the harem ending. Seems kind of like a disconnect to fuck a different girl every other time period and then choose the harem ending, only to get like 10 pieces of dialogue and told to go pick a "real" ending, as if that one matters less and is in any way less of an ending than choosing one girl specifically, even though that's the antithesis of what you're doing the entire game's length. Hope the sequel has an actual proper harem ending as a reward for putting in the work to play through and enjoy each route for each girl. It's clear from the dev's choice of words that "This game was made for you to pick the hard choice, to pick a partner for life. So go back and choose a proper ending." that he doesn't enjoy polygamy or harems at all, yet he decides to make a harem game.

Last edited:

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Where is the NTR? I don't see nothing o.0 or is no implemented yet?
There is a part with Raven that when you approach her, someone else shows up, you get the option of taking a hint and staying away, or trying to help her. Do not help her, will lead to all them captured/raped.

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
There is a part with Raven that when you approach her, someone else shows up, you get the option of taking a hint and staying away, or trying to help her. Do not help her, will lead to all them captured/raped.
ahhh! wait just for raven? no another girl?

superham90

Mar 3, 2019
Does anyone has a compressed version of 2.1 in another site other tha mega? I don´t have an account and can download it from it :(

4.20 star(s) 88 Votes