Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Speaking of Tags, wondering how this doesn't has a NTR tag, I mean, it is only a "bad end", but it is a pretty extensive end with several scenes, was kinda surprised :D
(That said, reaaaally easy to avoid, like, I got it because I clicked the "are you reall sure, because NTRcoming"-button like 3 times because I wanted to know xD)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Speaking of Tags, wondering how this doesn't has a NTR tag, I mean, it is only a "bad end", but it is a pretty extensive end with several scenes, was kinda surprised :D
(That said, reaaaally easy to avoid, like, I got it because I clicked the "are you reall sure, because NTRcoming"-button like 3 times because I wanted to know xD)
1686538753278.png
tag is there tho......

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Can someone share a mirror for the download plz?

Mega has a download limit and the other two are slow af....

Jul 24, 2020
Can anyone tell me how long the blackmailing of the MC by the teachers goes on for? I just had the scene with the nurse and I'm at the scene with Elizabeth right after.
I really don't like how he's just going along with it all, instead of getting out of it by recording the conversations or something, mutually assured destruction is the best way to get out of blackmail after all.
I got to this place through the scene with Sofia in the infirmary, is that just one of many scenes that could get me into this situation, or can I just avoid that infirmary scene to avoid the blackmailing?
If its basically a forced plot line that goes on for to long, I'll just have to quit the game instead, really not interested in an MC that just let's himself be blackmailed and passed around like a sex toy

Last edited:

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Can anyone tell me how long the blackmailing of the MC by the teachers goes on for? I just had the scene with the nurse and I'm at the scene with Elizabeth right after.
I really don't like how he's just going along with it all, instead of getting out of it by recording the conversations or something, mutually assured destruction is the best way to get out of blackmail after all.
I got to this place through the scene with Sofia in the infirmary, is that just one of many scenes that could get me into this situation, or can I just avoid that infirmary scene to avoid the blackmailing?
If its basically a forced plot line that goes on for to long, I'll just have to quit the game instead, really not interested in an MC that just let's himself be blackmailed and passed around like a sex toy
You'll get rotated by the teachers once I believe and that's it.
Then there's a continuation in Meet N' Yeet.

It's a short scene as far as I remember nothing much more than that.

Jul 24, 2020
You'll get rotated by the teachers once I believe and that's it.
Then there's a continuation in Meet N' Yeet.

It's a short scene as far as I remember nothing much more than that.
Well, I still don't like it, but if that's all I guess I can just skip through it and pretend it never happened. I really feel its stupid that this kind of easily avoidable blackmailing is forced in this manner, but what ever, the rest of the game seems decent so far.
Thanks for the answer

Reactions: SnowyFrost

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
If anyone is having trouble with the picture puzzles, I have a few tips that can make them a whole lot easier to complete. It was difficult for me too but I figured out a nice way to complete them. The trick I used is to complete 1 side of the puzzle or 1 column of the puzzle.
For example, I started with the leftmost side of each puzzle. For the 3x3, the first two parts of the column should be easy to align. For the 3rd piece, what I did was create a gap in the column to the right of the left most column. What this allowed me to do, was to move top most piece of the left most column to the right, move the 2nd piece in the left most column up one, move in the final required piece into the left most column and switch out the piece that was not supposed to be there. Now just move the pieces of the left most column that you moved back into the positions that they were and one column is completed. You can repeat this with all the columns and now you have a completed picture.
If this guide is a bit too difficult to understand or you're still having trouble with the puzzle but need the money, just get universal renpy mod and cheat in the money
Another tip I would recommend is to buy the premium meet n yeet upgrade, heart finder and increased charm from the shop as early as possible. And to incorporate the meet and yeet on wednesdays and fridays so you don't accidentally run out of days, since you can only use the app once a day.
Other than that, great game. 10/10.

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Oh wow, I see 2 or 3 characters from braveheart 1. Ryuko and Quelea were our daughters (I don't know how to feel about that) and the korean girl looks similar to moon chichi
There are more characters after those, can't wait until we get Eleonora content

Characters Part 2:

Teachers:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What is this a parody of? And is it worth playing while not being familar with the source material?

4.20 star(s) 88 Votes