fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
guys, so there really is no "proper" harem ending? i want to try out this game but i have seen some posts saying the harem ending is just a few lines of dialogues and we actually need to choose eh a girl or something

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
guys, so there really is no "proper" harem ending? i want to try out this game but i have seen some posts saying the harem ending is just a few lines of dialogues and we actually need to choose eh a girl or something
The truth is that while the individual endings are developed (including scenes from the future, and even from what is seen even the children of the MC and the LI in some cases), the harem ending is more of a joke. Little more than a few lines and a scene that makes you even wonder if that can be called a harem ending. If you play just for the harem ending, it's not worth it at all. If you're not going to play any endings other than harem, I recommend that you don't even start the game. It's the only one I've seen and it certainly left me quite upset and gave me the impression that the game had not been worth playing.

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
The truth is that while the individual endings are developed (including scenes from the future, and even from what is seen even the children of the MC and the LI in some cases), the harem ending is more of a joke. Little more than a few lines and a scene that makes you even wonder if that can be called a harem ending. If you play just for the harem ending, it's not worth it at all. If you're not going to play any endings other than harem, I recommend that you don't even start the game. It's the only one I've seen and it certainly left me quite upset and gave me the impression that the game had not been worth playing.
thanks for saving my time bro

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
thanks for saving my time bro
As Dev commented in Discord, he realized that the way he had made the harem ending had been a mistake due to the criticism he received. In the sequel to this game he says that he is going to include a real harem ending, and in fact his intention is to develop the game with the goal of the harem ending being one of the official endings of the game.

Edited to be understood by those who don't want to understand

Last edited:

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
As Dev commented in Discord, he realized that the way he had made the harem ending had been a mistake due to the criticism he received. In the sequel to this game he says that he is going to include a real harem ending, and in fact his intention is to develop the game with the goal of the harem ending being a official ending of the game.
well thats good news ig but sorry chief aint touching that game till we actually see the ending :BootyTime: so you got any recommendations for a harem game (heading towards a harem ending) ?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
well thats good news ig but sorry chief aint touching that game till we actually see the ending :BootyTime: so you got any recommendations for a harem game (heading towards a harem ending) ?
i've a recommendation for you: don't trust that guy BlasKyau...unless you're willing to give 1star reviews to perfect games with good characters and good plots only because you don't like ONE scene over thousands of them that the VN can offer.

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
i've a recommendation for you: don't trust that guy BlasKyau...unless you're willing to give 1star reviews to perfect games with good characters and good plots only because you don't like ONE scene over thousands of them that the VN can offer.
umm so how good is the harem ending of this game

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
you can literally choose which ending you want to see, so long as you dated all the girls. The characters are likeable, the story...it's a dating-sim basically this is the VN-version of a slice-of-life anime, with mini-arcs at best. If you're here for great plots, i recommend you to go back to Eternum(no offense because i love it too XD), if you want something light and easy, try this VN. But NEVER and i say NEVER trust BlasKyau on VNs because he likes only one thing: drama-less(and plot-less) VNs where all the characters are nice to MC just because MC exists, he hates competition(i read some of his comments, getting mad in a game where dudes appeared because he feared for NTR/Cheating even tho the dev of that game promised no NTR or Sharing EVER), and hates every tag aside Romance and Harem.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The ending is literally: The LIs discover that the MC is dating everyone, they meet with him and throw it in his face, and after a brief conversation they begin what may be a sexual assault on the MC or something else, because the truth is you don't see it. That's when the game ends.

If we take the harem ending out of the equation, the game is really good, but the ending really kills the game in my opinion.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and in fact his intention is to develop the game with the goal of the harem ending being a official ending of the game.
Game has several routes and will have several endings with not all of them being harem.

Be kinda impossible to have a full official harem considering some of the main LI's are dead as fuck in one of the routes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Game has several routes and will have several endings with not all of them being harem.
Braveheart Academy 2 doesn't have any ending for now.

What I'm saying is that in that game the harem ending will be official, like the individual endings.

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-01 164427.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fap2fap

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Braveheart Academy 2 doesn't have any ending for now.

What I'm saying is that in that game the harem ending will be official, like the individual endings.
Avaron1974 and you trust this guy's opinion? As far as i know, the dev(on discord) didn't say a thing about endings bc it's way too early to even think about those.

• Angry
Reactions: hrm

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron1974 and you trust this guy's opinion? As far as i know, the dev(on discord) didn't say a thing about endings bc it's way too early to even think about those.
I trust blaskyau about as far as I could throw a bus.

I was trying to point out how wrong he was in a subtle way.

It's just one of those facts of life ..... water is wet, snow is cold, clouds are fluffy and blaskyau waffles bollocks.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I trust blaskyau about as far as I could throw a bus.

I was trying to point out how wrong he was in a subtle way.

It's just one of those facts of life ..... water is wet, snow is cold, clouds are fluffy and blaskyau waffles bollocks.
I don't mean this as a compliment to Blas but even a broken clock is right twice a day, and by the law of the great numbers, even the most unlikely yet realistic prediction ever may have happened at least once. Issue is, unless the dev said it while i was sleeping(bc different timezones)--- UPDATE(so suddenly? Yes the dev answered me while i was writing this): and OF COURSE our local BlasKyau misunderstood what the dev told him: Harem Ending is going to be ONE OF THE ENDINGS in Braveheart Academy 2, meaning that all endings will be equal, we'll get individual endings and the harem ending, maybe the harem ending will be a bit more serious or eloquent than in BH1 but that's it, MULTIPLE ENDINGS EQUALLY IMPORTANT.

So please BlasKyau, i know you ignored me, but please refrain to misunderstand other people's words.

• Angry

fap2fap

Sep 17, 2019
everyone has different tastes but goddamn never have i ever seen anyone live that rent free in someone's head :HideThePain: some of you really gonna dox people for that huh in a fucking forum

Reactions: Spider-Venom

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
everyone has different tastes but goddamn never have i ever seen anyone live that rent free in someone's head :HideThePain: some of you really gonna dox people for that huh in a fucking forum
me and Blas? we have a history...he did a lot to piss me off, and i'm still annoyed by his attitude, he would go to NTR-threads and complain about NTR and nobody calls him out, somehow.

• Angry

selestiel

Oct 17, 2021
Still playing, even w/o endings, game normal, better than 90% of games out there, proper animation and scenes with text support, nice music, no voicing, but it is not so important, bad harem end is better than w/o, and if single endings complete, it is good... I like HS1,2 styled games, especially if Hscenes not some sandbox manipulator,, but well developed like watching a movie, but with choices... rate 5 stars

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Braveheart Academy [v2.1] [Chrys] Gallery Unlocker Mod

Features:
Unlocked All Gallery
Added option of Blair Walker Male and Female in Gallery

DOWNLOAD MOD: MEGA

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod:

Here
where's the gallery?

4.20 star(s) 88 Votes