ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Having a disability that affects my hands sucks, how much content and points do I lose without the puzzles?

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Having a disability that affects my hands sucks, how much content and points do I lose without the puzzles?
None, as long as you didn't choose the last option for the social stuff.
If you do that you don't have income.

It has been a while since I last played it, so I'm not one hundred percent sure.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Harem ending existing is questionable at best considering it isn't a real ending.

There's one pregnancy ending, and if you care for technicalities, three since you see kids of two more girls.
the guy didn't ask for details...just asked if some things are there or not XD

Sep 16, 2023
I just started this game but what's the point of some choices if there's really only one choice to begin with? More than once I picked one choice just for my character to say "Nah, can't miss this opportunity" and choose something else or whatever I choose end up talking about the other choice I didn't select anyway. The game seems to be good so far but this is really annoying.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
How the hell do I download this game and it work. Every time I try I get either damaged format or it's not supported. What's needed for this thing to run.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
How the hell do I download this game and it work. Every time I try I get either damaged format or it's not supported. What's needed for this thing to run.
404 - info not found
You need to give more info, which links did you try and what system you try to run it on.

Reactions: pgm_01
4.20 star(s) 88 Votes