BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
is netorare avoidable? also which characters get netorare?
It's an incredibly easy to avoid bad ending, and I think it affects all LIs. In fact, based on the description I have read of it, I think it would be more appropriate to tag it as rape than netorare. But I'm not completely sure because I haven't seen it, I only have read about it.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
It's an incredibly easy to avoid bad ending, and I think it affects all LIs. In fact, based on the description I have read of it, I think it would be more appropriate to tag it as rape than netorare. But I'm not completely sure because I haven't seen it, I only have read about it.
Pretty much this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried it after finishing the game outta curiousity, and honestly? While I can see the shock factor, the big red warning sign before all of it effectively jus turned off my brain once I got to it. Since there's no buildup to the "climax" of it, it all jus goes by so fast it's almost funny to me. Although, after skimming through the thread, it's fairly clear a lot of people don't share the same opinion, understandable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Pretty much this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried it after finishing the game outta curiousity, and honestly? While I can see the shock factor, the big red warning sign before all of it effectively jus turned off my brain once I got to it. Since there's no buildup to the "climax" of it, it all jus goes by so fast it's almost funny to me. Although, after skimming through the thread, it's fairly clear a lot of people don't share the same opinion, understandable.
Well, I haven't intention of watching it, and this confirms that I'm doing right.

I guess the Dev would have his reasons for including this ending, but what is clear is that it isn't the type of scene that would be widely liked among the kind of people that the game is aimed.

ToadMayn

Oct 18, 2021
Well, I haven't intention of watching it, and this confirms that I'm doing right.

I guess the Dev would have his reasons for including this ending, but what is clear is that it isn't the type of scene that would be widely liked among the kind of people that the game is aimed.
From what I've seen, which is honestly not much, apparently there was a patron that supposedly paid to have a scene like that added in. Money speaks I guess.

ElectricAnt

Jul 22, 2021
Downloaded this immediately after seeing Etna's design, no idea what happened, I normally hate flat skinny girls. Let's hope she doesn't turn out to be worst girl

4.30 star(s) 87 Votes