LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
404 - info not found
You need to give more info, which links did you try and what system you try to run it on.
I've tried the Mega, Mixdrop, Pixeldrain, and Nopy links. I'm using a Windows system and I use Unarchiver One to decompress the downloads. Each an every link and download, when decompressing, give me a "Damaged File or Unsupported" box.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I've tried the Mega, Mixdrop, Pixeldrain, and Nopy links. I'm using a Windows system and I use Unarchiver One to decompress the downloads. Each an every link and download, when decompressing, give me a "Damaged File or Unsupported" box.
Easiest first attempt would be to try good 'ol or , they are the most common compressors and have usually the least problems.
If those two don't work the archives are most probably really corrupted, but that sounds unlikely as there would be more reports.

Reactions: Twistty

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
I think it is safe to use both, it is a VN with sandbox elements no?
Use what? Sandbox elements are what, having a map? The sandbox is about freedom of action, while the VN is a retelling of some linear story.... There are some games that could be called sandboxes, but not this one. It's VN, but it's not specified, and there's no sandbox... And there's no anal sex, group sex, interracial, multiple penetration, netorare, rape... just pure puke romance. And all the tags I played it for are there only in the bad ending.... The rating, the tags, the lack of a VN prefix misleads people. And the moderators don't care, they just want to jerk off and ban people for "wrong" rating of the game... After all, it's not enough just to rate the game, you still need to write a proper review about it... idiocy...

Reactions: q24g_ebr
4.20 star(s) 88 Votes