SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon108

ocker

Oct 26, 2019
An actual good game, great looking characters and renders/animations, the scenery really does look like a place that could exist irl and does look good, not even to mention the fun and well thought out dialogue and storylines for each girlie and the boy (he's the best character).

Honestly, I wish we'd have more games like this in the future, good work!

Edit: Holy shit, right after I wrote this "review" I saw the new cast of characters for the sequel and I gotta say, they look fucking amazing, AND WE GOT ANOTHER BREATHTAKING LOOKING BOY, love him already, I'm so excited to play it, also, last but not least, BRAZIL MENTIONED LET'S FUCKING GOOO, I'm so happy we got some love here too, Beatriz looks gorgeous. ❤

1662886484131.png 1662886558303.png

Last edited:

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
After playing God's Call, I decided to download and play this game.
I must say that it is a very good game, one of the best.

Now I've got a probably stupid question, but I noticed that in my gallery the Mika character is locked in the extra events. So my question is... How to unlock her scene/scenes? Do you get her without trap content? Coz I played with trap content

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
After playing God's Call, I decided to download and play this game.
I must say that it is a very good game, one of the best.

Now I've got a probably stupid question, but I noticed that in my gallery the Mika character is locked in the extra events. So my question is... How to unlock her scene/scenes? Do you get her without trap content? Coz I played with trap content
It's an hidden event!
Spam click her on the shop and enjoy :sneaky:

Reactions: Teddybear91

JJRobbie

Feb 1, 2021
I noticed there are some scenes that aren't in the gallery, such as Raven's summer bj/sex scene and Rika/Anya lesbian scene. How many scenes are not in the gallery? Also apparently you can miss the swimsuit bj with Raven/Kyo if you ctrl skip. Any other scenes that you can miss by ctrl skipping?

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
It might be asked already, still, Why I got windows defender smartscreen notif when I run the exe from compressed one? Is the non compressed safer? I never get any notif like this from playing any renpy vn games downloaded from here.

Krefmatro

Dec 17, 2019
I do have to say this is a very nice game.

But WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SCENE?!
PuppetMan.png
Looks like a creepy puppet!

Micsammi

Sep 2, 2022
This is really a great game.
great renders, design, and plausible game play, which is just enough to enjoy the game and story etc.
beside pale carnations my first choice.
I'd really love to have more updates..

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
This is really a great game.
great renders, design, and plausible game play, which is just enough to enjoy the game and story etc.
beside pale carnations my first choice.
I'd really love to have more updates..
Check the page before this one, 106 and you'll have a surprise :eek:

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I see infos getting put into phone (bottom right of screen), yet I don't know how to access the phone: how to access the phone?

edit: nvm, got the phone a few moments later, still a bit confusing at first to see phone information UI before actually receiving a phone :D

4.20 star(s) 88 Votes