SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Thx

If that is the case - I have to say as a NTR fan - It is not something most NTR fans would apreciate.

A single scene like that, that has no prior buildup nor follow up is just not what we look for. It might be amusing for few, but definetly not a reason for NTR fans to play the game.

But I agree with SnowyFrost that good NTR games need to have a big vanilla part, where you get to see the happy times, and be able to fall in love with the girls, to make their fall be that much impactfull.

But if it is one odd scene like that - it is not even NTR, it is rape bad Ending.

Thanks for making it clear stahallle
Yep!
At the time it was a bit heated, so I definitely wasn't being clear.
What I meant by saying that is that having NTR without connections to characters is a bit iffy, having connections makes a greater impact that's what I was trying to say.

The scenes themselves aren't long and quite varied in style.

"it is not even NTR, it is rape bad Ending."
Some yes, I would argue that Rika and Sofia it's pretty much NTR at least, maybe even Lyra a bit?

But it doesn't matter.

I agree that this isn't specific for NTR enjoyers ONLY.
This is definitely aimed at someone who enjoys regular stuff as well as some darker stuff and would like to see the bad ending.

Reactions: Angmir

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
i have read some comment above that said the NTR just in 1 scene, that not my thing thought
but thanks for the replies, i appreciate that
ntr is just a non canon bad end that was added because the dev got a big donation for it. when you get to the scene where it gets triggeed you get a big fat warning so that you doesn´t trigger it by accident. so this game is totaly safe to play if you don´t like ntr. but if you came here for the ntr its really not the game you looking for.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
ntr is just a non canon bad end that was added because the dev got a big donation for it. when you get to the scene where it gets triggeed you get a big fat warning so that you doesn´t trigger it by accident. so this game is totaly safe to play if you don´t like ntr. but if you came here for the ntr its really not the game you looking for.
Actually it whas only the biggest donor that donated anyway for it. But because Chris whas gratefull he gift him one special scene and because his wish whas NTR he did a non canon NTR bad end.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Apparently, Chrys started developing a new game.

1635838046664.png
It has the game's main menu, some characters with their lore, and some world-building in there as well.
It looks to be a serious toned game with only females, either futa or a mix of everything.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Spontaniously I had to think of the advertisment in irphaeus Waifu Academy when I looked at it.
Then I remembered this is Chris already finished Braveheart Academy.

FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
With the risk of someone already asking and me just being too dumb to find the answer:

Is there more work from this developer/author? I really enjoyed the models and animation in particular. The Patreon link seems to be dead.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
With the risk of someone already asking and me just being too dumb to find the answer:

Is there more work from this developer/author? I really enjoyed the models and animation in particular. The Patreon link seems to be dead.
No whas his one and only project that he midway abandoned because of burnout from Covid and now finished.

Reactions: SnowyFrost

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunate, I really liked it.
It's rare to see devs come back, not only that he came and finished!

And he started a new project, and he renamed the title of his Patreon page.

EDIT: There's info and character designs for the new game already, and some plot.
If you scroll down enough, you'll see Braveheart Academy stuff too.

Reactions: Konstantinus

FeelsGouda

Jul 11, 2018
It's rare to see devs come back, not only that he came and finished!

And he started a new project, and he renamed the title of his Patreon page.

EDIT: There's info and character designs for the new game already, and some plot.
If you scroll down enough, you'll see Braveheart Academy stuff too.
Noice, thanks.

Reactions: Konstantinus

The Yeetster

Sep 16, 2018
im not sure if this was intentional but while playing my bully is my lover, i found Raven as a side character in a scene or 2, did this developer do a collab or give perms for someone to use his character or is this part of a connected universe?

Reactions: SnowyFrost
4.30 star(s) 86 Votes