LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
could you tell that dude if its possible sell the game on steam. i'd gladly pay it. good for him going back to school/studying but man this was a good game that had pretty girls. only thing i personally would like was teacher and more nurse. this guy will be missed <3
Quote from Chrys the Dev himself/herself.
" I don't believe I can put Honey Select stuff on STEAM unfortunately. I'd really love to tho! "

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
" I don't believe I can put Honey Select stuff on STEAM unfortunately. I'd really love to tho! "
I have never seen any HS games on steam that's probably why.
There's so much trash in there that this would have been a good gem actually.

sadge :(

• Sad
Reactions: Meghead

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
could you tell that dude if its possible sell the game on steam. i'd gladly pay it. good for him going back to school/studying but man this was a good game that had pretty girls. only thing i personally would like was teacher and more nurse. this guy will be missed <3
If I remember correctly there was a incident a few years back where someone had tried to put a HS/Koi (illusion) game on steam or another game selling market/platform and was hit with a lawsuit from Illusion (don't remember the outcome) but they made a announcement that none of there stuff is allowed to be sold by third parties, what I mean is anyone who creates content using there engine/creator cannot sell it for a profit (as selling it on a marketplace would garner you a license for that product which unless you are the company illusion you don't have, "making it selling of stolen property so to speak", not the proper terminology but hopefully you get the gist). Patreon and Itch or places alike are in the grey area so to speak from my understanding as you are not purchasing the game, you are supporting the creator in creating a "scenario" (if you have played a Koi or HS game you are familiar with what a scenario is) that just happens to be the size and length of many VN's/Adult games lol.

Maybe in the future Illusion will change their stance on user created content but it is doubtful.

canji

Aug 15, 2021
Hello, is Lyca's story completed? I've unlocked all the galleries that it contains but it didn't give me a prompt or dialogue that I've finished her story like Blair or Viviana. I assume that the dev just forgot to put it. I love the game by the way! Thanks!

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a full save with a completely unlocked gallery? (Also, is the NTR event included in the gallery?)

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
i picked raven's ntr route but no events are triggern
you have to play on for some time. and btw its not only for raven its a bad end and all the main girls get involved.
and i hope you saved at that point because after the event its game over.

4.30 star(s) 86 Votes