marley987

Jan 23, 2020
i keep getting msg that the game contains virus and it wouldnt download after 80%, i tried all the links

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
i keep getting msg that the game contains virus and it wouldnt download after 80%, i tried all the links
I personally check the program with antivirus before uploading it... My computer is 100% up to date.
Some of you have problems with the antivirus because the game has external links, and some firewalls or antivirus are very sensitive to that... Mine detects it but asks you if you want to ignore it.

If you want to play the game, reduce the security of your firewall or antivirus when you download it. and then reactivate them, of course... I guarantee it's free of any virus.. these are just the links to my patreon website...

Best regards and sorry for the troubles.

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019
Does anyone have any information about the update?
Yesterday public post on Patreon
1702508739708.png

Greetings to all.

I have decided to make a bigger update and therefore, it will take longer than the previous ones.

I can't make it shorter, because the story requires a slow development to be well explained, and if I add content like before, from a single day, it's going to be disappointing. You know what I mean... ;-)

It will be several days, although in most of them only small details will happen, which are necessary in the story.

Until we reach a point where Becky will have to decide which way to go.

I want to be honest with my few sponsors. Although I would not like to lose you, I would understand, because until April or May I don't think I will be able to finish the update as I want to do it.

If you unsubscribe, please come back to me if you like the new update.

Again, best regards.

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
Good luck to the dev. This game has the potential to be a classic in the making. People with spare dough from their day jobs, pls consider supporting this one.

Looking forward to the update.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes