• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Looks like another J.O.H.N for me. Slow pace , fmc only had sex with bf and then end up getting abandoned

Jun 2, 2020
*I recommend starting at the beginning.

how many times do we have to do it in the future?! not even able to do things properly.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Apparently, there are some people for whom the version of Android does not work. That makes it renpy by itself...
In a few days I'll release an update fixing some bugs... I will test the android version with several phones to see if, in this case, the file is ok.
Hello dev, please compress png images to jpg and make a android version which should be below 2 GB so that Android apk can work.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
*I recommend starting at the beginning.

how many times do we have to do it in the future?! not even able to do things properly.
It really wasn't necessary. But recommended.
I have changed the value of the variables, to make it easier to access certain scenes. Without leaving it so easy as to be accessed in any way... it is necessary to keep certain balance.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Have you thought about changing the appearance of the FMC, she's not that pleasing on the eyes, she got a good body, but her face is so meh.
It's a matter of taste, I guess...

My idea is for it to be a process... Each time she will make up more and more, as she becomes more corrupt.... I hope you like it better...

EPCOT

Jun 11, 2018
her face is so meh.
I think darkening her eyebrows a little bit would improve her look quite a bit. They're unnaturally blonde and wash out her entire face. Same issue as Chris Hemsworth in the first Thor movie.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I think darkening her eyebrows a little bit would improve her look quite a bit. They're unnaturally blonde and wash out her entire face. Same issue as Chris Hemsworth in the first Thor movie.
They are darker from about day 2.

Reactions: EPCOT

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The next update I will reduce the size... I think that this's the problem.
Now I have to work on more content... ;)
I don't think that's the problem, although her eyebrows could be shorten a bit, she looks like she's in her 40s and she's meant to be late teens / early twenties?
I liked the concept of the game, otherwise I wouldn't have downloaded it, but I got as far as the fair and couldn't stand looking at her anymore.

Reactions: Maviarab

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I've had a girlfriend whose eyebrows were as white but not that thick. But here the percentage of blonds is higher than anywhere else.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I don't think that's the problem, although her eyebrows could be shorten a bit, she looks like she's in her 40s and she's meant to be late teens / early twenties?
I liked the concept of the game, otherwise I wouldn't have downloaded it, but I got as far as the fair and couldn't stand looking at her anymore.
Play a little bit more and you will see how the eyebrows change... ;)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Have you thought about changing the appearance of the FMC, she's not that pleasing on the eyes, she got a good body, but her face is so meh.
Agree, her face looks old, like mid 30's when she just left high school regarding to the story.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes