erikhuis

Jun 11, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1713, in script
    menu MenuBrazo:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 1722, in <module>
    "{color=#F10505}ABRIR ESPACIO (Demasiado Borracha o Sumisa para actuar así){/color}" if Sub >= 4 or Drunk >=4:
NameError: name 'Drunk' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu MenuBrazo:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1903, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 976, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    "{color=#F10505}ABRIR ESPACIO (Demasiado Borracha o Sumisa para actuar así){/color}" if Sub >= 4 or Drunk >=4:

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Breaking Becky 1.2.4
Fri Sep 15 10:56:02 2023

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
View attachment 2121306

Overview:
Becky is a girl who was born in a small town. With a past that not even she knows.
She dreams of leaving with her boyfriend, Liam, and going to
the big city to carve out a future for herself. But an old acquaintance of hers plots a fierce revenge against her.

I try to make a game as realistic as possible. Becky's personality, her more or less intelligent decisions,
her unspeakable desires, the things that the player will be able to decide, will determine her fate.

The version numbers have their meaning. The second one is the number of endings in the game.
And the third is the day in which the story is taking place.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-15
Release Date: 2023-09-12
Developer: The Kind Wind
Version: 1.2.4
Language: English, Español
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2121651 View attachment 2204899 View attachment 2204898 View attachment 2204906 View attachment 2204913
View attachment 2489720 View attachment 2489721 View attachment 2489723 View attachment 2929295 View attachment 2929303

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
"My Becky" Choose not to give in to sleazebag ups Assdrew after the carnival. Later in the bar with Liam, Asshead, Christine, paris and Tom... Backy thinks: Does this have anything to do with the other day? Did i get a job for a blowjob? I hope not... Not Much of a choice if there is a predetermined route of sorts..:)

I just thought you wanted to know!! manowar23

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
How the genders keep getting mixed up in translation after all this time is mind boggling. Otherwise not bad.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
"My Becky" Choose not to give in to sleazebag ups Assdrew after the carnival. Later in the bar with Liam, Asshead, Christine, paris and Tom... Backy thinks: Does this have anything to do with the other day? Did i get a job for a blowjob? I hope not... Not Much of a choice if there is a predetermined route of sorts..:)

I just thought you wanted to know!! manowar23
Ok... Thank you... I will correct those mistakes... It's difficult, considering, that Becky can do up to 3 different things in each situation... There are many that are thought and controlled, but it's more difficult the ones that jump from game releases.. because I have to force to play from the beginning...

I will correct it...

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
How the genders keep getting mixed up in translation after all this time is mind boggling. Otherwise not bad.
Sorry... But it is translated by a machine. For me it would be impossible. It would take 3 weeks just for the translation.

I will try to reduce it... Thanks for the constructive criticism. Really...

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu MenuBrazo:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu MenuBrazo:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1903, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 976, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Breaking Becky 1.2.4
Fri Sep 15 10:56:02 2023
Thanks.. I run a thousand tests, but something always slips through.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Given the game's version number the story/game was much shorter than I expected, however it looked good. I love Female protagonist games where you control they're destiny. Like "Kate" or "Good Girl Gone Bad". This game had much better graphics mind you. I just expected it to be longer not incomplete. I do wish I knew more games like it though. Fun to watch your character Go from Pure to Evil.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Given the game's version number the story/game was much shorter than I expected, however it looked good. I love Female protagonist games where you control they're destiny. Like "Kate" or "Good Girl Gone Bad". This game had much better graphics mind you. I just expected it to be longer not incomplete. I do wish I knew more games like it though. Fun to watch your character Go from Pure to Evil.
Well... I'm working on the story and there's a long way to go to finish it... I'm going little by little...
If you like the game, please, rate it at the top, I only have 2 ratings, and they are not very good...

The explanation of what the numbers of the release represent, is on the cover... The last number is the one that best represents the progress of the game...

Greetings.

Reactions: JaszMan

Slobodam

Jul 11, 2017
I feel like the version of the game and how much content is in atm is not proportionall :D I saw 1.2.4 and i was like: coool this will have a lot of things, but it is short. Though i cant wait for more stuff.

Reactions: Manowar23
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes