kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Since you're asking for advice, just because a girl is blonde doesn't mean her eyebrows need to be as well. Most blonde girls usually tend to have darker eyebrows, thick ones are in fashion today. They go well together.

Example below.

1670984421987.png

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Breaking Becky [v0.1.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 998 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 84 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 70 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
hope you update soon

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
can you be able to play the game lesbian only? which means dick free if you choose too.

will you be forced into sexual situations? like groped, blackmail, yall get the jist of the same troppy stuff with FMC in these types of games. Will she also be the typical dense and naive girl ?

Will everything be avoidable?

I read your comment thread and you said you are trying to AVOID those types of tropes right and make it somewhat realistic?

if it is gonna be any typically tropes in the game will it be up to the player how they want to play becky?

Like slutty, DOMINATING, or GOODY TO SHOES? in terms of routes.
There will be lesbians in the future. and it will, again, be up to Becky's decisions to go down this path or not.

Becky's decisions change her character. Intelligent, slutty, submissive, faithful. How the game plays out depends on her decisions... And that is why there will be many possible endings.

greetings

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
My antivirus software choked on it.
The game contains a link to my patreon page. It's optional, but some antivirus are very picky...
I assure you that my computer is protected against all kinds of viruses and updated...

greetings

Waddepra

Jul 23, 2021
The eyebrows are plain weird.. Natural blonde is not the goal.. fappable for most is.... Many other VNs have had this issue, most people will skip your game just because of that.. This has potential though.. You need an english editors as well..

Last edited:
Reactions: Degro and Manowar23

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
The eyebrows are plain weird.. Natural blonde is not the goal.. fappable for most is.... Many other VNs have had this issue, most people will skip your game just because of that.. This has potential though.. You need an english editors as well..
Yes, I need an English translator. Any native English speaker who wants to take the trouble to translate well what I have said in Spanish..

I have requested one in the translators post. But for the moment no one...

I know it is important.

I will change the eyebrows. There are several types to choose from on page 3. Choose the one you like the most...

Reactions: Waddepra

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Promising start! I enjoy this type of games where choices, and the resulting stats actually matter.

I wanted to ask, can Becky be submissive without also being slutty? That hot scene at the end seems pretty coercive, but she had to have a quite high slut value to be able to get the scene. Ideally (imho) if she has high sub/low slut values, that would result in her giving in when guys push her, but pretty unwillingly.

Anyways I'm delighted at the potential here, just the name itself conjures scenes of blackmail, degradation, physical domination... :devilish: Best of luck for the development!

Reactions: Manowar23

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Promising start! I enjoy this type of games where choices, and the resulting stats actually matter.

I wanted to ask, can Becky be submissive without also being slutty? That hot scene at the end seems pretty coercive, but she had to have a quite high slut value to be able to get the scene. Ideally (imho) if she has high sub/low slut values, that would result in her giving in when guys push her, but pretty unwillingly.

Anyways I'm delighted at the potential here, just the name itself conjures scenes of blackmail, degradation, physical domination... :devilish: Best of luck for the development!
Thank you very much for your contribution.

The truth is that you have made me think. Although I had already thought that being a slut is no longer required for certain submission scenes. Depending on your slut level, they will be different....

Best regards.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
BreakingBecky-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes