Vegnas

Nov 25, 2018
I've seen the eyebrows issue in games with create-a-characters. They're the exact color of the hair, and it always looks worse with lighter/brighter hair. Possibly making them a bit darker/duller would make them look better.

For instance, notice that all the lighter haired girls in the sigs on the first page have eyebrows darker than their hair?

Reactions: T017 and Manowar23

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
The version numbers have their meaning.
The second one is the number of endings in the game.
And the third is the number of days elapsed.

Version: 0.0.1
Oh well. I guess it is better to think things through ahead of time.

9_Int

Jan 5, 2019
My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead– murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now, and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, he asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was... astounded. I... I always thought Hank was a very moral man, and I was particularly vulnerable at the time – something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me in on a ride-along and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin, so I agreed. Hank had a partner, a businessman named Gustavo Fring. Hank sold me into servitude to this man. And when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling-out. Things escalated. Fring was able to arrange – uh, I guess... I guess you call it a "hit" – on Hank, and failed, but Hank was seriously injured. And I wound up paying his medical bills, which amounted to a little over $177,000. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge. Working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring. The bomb that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated suicide, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA. To keep me in line, he took my children. For three months, he kept them. My wife had no idea of my criminal activities, and was horrified to learn what I had done. I was in hell. I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Recently, I tried once again to quit, and in response, he gave me this. [Walt points to the bruise on his face left by Hank in "Blood Money."] I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. All I could think to do was to make this video and hope that the world will finally see this man for what he really is.

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Breaking Becky [v0.0.1] [TKW] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (815 MB) / Compressed Size (71 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (800 MB) / Compressed Size (57 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Android Port:

Breaking Becky [v0.0.1] [TKW]

Android : ,

ON START ALLOW STORAGE

In My Android Ports,When you uninstall game, your saves will not lost.when you install new version it will automatic load in new version.

Saves Location : Mexxy0011/mexxy.breaking.becky

I added some extra features in Android Ports, which list below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Here is my discord server :
Here is 0011 discord server :

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
"I try to make a game as realistic as possible.
Becky's personality, her more or less intelligent decisions, her unspeakable desires, the things that
the player will be able to decide, will determine her fate. "

Does this mean that game will not be one of those generic "dumbass in molest town" where protagonist is emtyhead, used by all male NPCs as they please?
Second question, those old and fat folks from OP pictures - will all sex (groping included) interactions and content with them (if there will be any) be completely avoidable?

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
To each his own but I really, REALLY Hope that the old fat guys get her!

And that she hates it/mind-break/cums to love it!!

“Until her Amorous Body Corrupts…”

Plenty of plain, vanilla games where young good looking guys are the only options that get sexual encounters. In every genre, you might want. I’m hoping for something a bit more devious and NASTY:devilish:

Last edited:

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Does this mean that game will not be one of those generic "dumbass in molest town" where protagonist is emtyhead, used by all male NPCs as they please?
That is precisely what I try to avoid. I try to make a more real character, not one that is available to the first one who arrives. But there will be sex.
Her life is going to get complicated in a decisive way. The rest (airhead or intelligent, promiscuous or not), will depend on the decisions she makes.

The game will have multiple endings. I hope you like it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prokopije

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
To each his own but I really, REALLY Hope that the old fat guys get her!

And that she hates it/mind-break/cums to love it!!

“Until her Amorous Body Corrupts…”

Plenty of plain, vanilla games where young good looking guys are the only options that get sexual encounters. In every genre, you might want. I’m hoping for something a bit more devious and NASTY:devilish:
This is well on track.

Her life is going to get very complicated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lexlutha

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That is precisely what I try to avoid. I try to make a more real character, not one that is available to the first one who arrives. But there will be sex.
Her life is going to get complicated in a decisive way. The rest (airhead or intelligent, promiscuous or not), will depend on the decisions she makes.

The game will have multiple endings. I hope you like it.
Ok, that sounds promising. But what about my other question? Any unavoidable sex content involving fat or old guys is deal breaker for me, so if you can answer that as well, I would be grateful.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Ok, that sounds promising. But what about my other question? Any unavoidable sex content involving fat or old guys is deal breaker for me, so if you can answer that as well, I would be grateful.
In principle there will be nothing really inevitable. It all depends on the choices that shape Becky's character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prokopije
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes