Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
In principle there will be nothing really inevitable. It all depends on the choices that shape Becky's character.
So, unless player chooses, MC wont have any sexual actions and gropings with fat or old guys?

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Scenes with Andrew were hot as hell, and sound effects really made it better. Not a lot of games bother adding them unfortunately.

Reactions: Manowar23

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Breaking Becky [v0.1.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 998 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 84 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 70 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Breaking Becky [v0.1.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 998 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 84 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 70 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Thanks

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I think the idea of the game is good and it has potential.
The not so good now:
The posing in the renders and especially the expression can look unnatural at moments.
Clothes don't look like the fit properly somehow.
Has been mentioned before, Becky's eyebrows...
English translation
I hope you get better at all these things as the game progresses and we will enjoy many more versions.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I think the idea of the game is good and it has potential.
The not so good now:
The posing in the renders and especially the expression can look unnatural at moments.
Clothes don't look like the fit properly somehow.
Has been mentioned before, Becky's eyebrows...
English translation
I hope you get better at all these things as the game progresses and we will enjoy many more versions.
I am already working on the eyebrows. These renders were almost all done. Some of them were missing, but I didn't want the eyebrows to change from one to another. In the next one, they will be modified.

About my English... I do my best. I hope to improve.

I sincerely appreciate the constructive criticism.

Best regards.

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
You can always ask someone to double the English in-game text, I think there is a place on forum to ask for such help.
As least you can say you tried.

Reactions: Manowar23

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Pay attention to the story. It is not incest. ;-)
Any story, with the right kind of patch, can have it. Not all patches are limited to changing just names. Sometimes just changing a few key lines of a story will be enough to change it to any genre you like.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I leave this here in case you want to give your opinion about Becky's eyebrows. Which one do you like more?

EyeBrows1.png EyeBrows2.png EyeBrows3.png EyeBrows4.png

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
can you be able to play the game lesbian only? which means dick free if you choose too.

will you be forced into sexual situations? like groped, blackmail, yall get the jist of the same troppy stuff with FMC in these types of games. Will she also be the typical dense and naive girl ?

Will everything be avoidable?

I read your comment thread and you said you are trying to AVOID those types of tropes right and make it somewhat realistic?

if it is gonna be any typically tropes in the game will it be up to the player how they want to play becky?

Like slutty, DOMINATING, or GOODY TO SHOES? in terms of routes.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes