Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Plz someone post the next chapter..
Someone gladly will, maybe aurox, right after the remaining of Ch. 6 is posted.
Actually, at SubscribeStar it says that pages 131-140 were published just 3 days ago.
So Ch. 7 has not even started.

aurox

Aug 25, 2020
Someone gladly will, maybe aurox, right after the remaining of Ch. 6 is posted.
Actually, at SubscribeStar it says that pages 131-140 were published just 3 days ago.
So Ch. 7 has not even started.
I would have been more inclined to think that Skliakzipt would have been our leaker, but, seeing that he's been blocked on Subscribestar after his dump of Ch 5. We'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Ranxerox

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
Oh yeah!! I’ve been waiting to see her take it in the ass! So hot! I hope we can finally see her do more anal soon!

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
it would be nice to see him fuck her pussy too. perhaps with the suspense of a possible pregnancy.
She definitely doesn’t want to take that risk. If you read the comic she states that herself. But they have talked about anal being a possibility. It looks like it’s finally happening!!:)

Reactions: flxgrm
Oct 20, 2019
She definitely doesn’t want to take that risk. If you read the comic she states that herself. But they have talked about anal being a possibility. It looks like it’s finally happening!!:)
Oh I don't know. I can see it eventually happening (and my own personal preference I'd rather see that than anal, but that's just totally me). I can see her making him wear a condom though. ;)

Jun 8, 2022
Oh I don't know. I can see it eventually happening (and my own personal preference I'd rather see that than anal, but that's just totally me). I can see her making him wear a condom though. ;)
Actually, it'll happen raw, but only after Mando figures out where he wants things to go after the deed is done so he can continue to hold people's interest in the story. After all this build up to it, once they fuck, it will me hard to keep subscribers interested unless there's more story to be told.

Last edited: