Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

aurox

Aug 25, 2020
Originally, there were rumblings about a separate thread, but for whatever reason, it seems to have been shelved. Mando Logica has a separate thread for FF that he actively supports on 8muses that you can visit .

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
Well, I had no idea that some of the fans here are interested in the Forbidden Flames comic. I can create a separate thread if you guys want to. Or, aurox can create one since he's got all the pages I already posted on 8muses :)
I know, I complemented your work on 8muses, I hope to be a sub one day ( gotta finish uni first, 2 more semesters :p ), until then I collect the scraps on these sites. I just prefer this one to 8muses forums, it's much easier to use and get content. That's why I was asking.

Thank you and keep up the good work :)

aurox

Aug 25, 2020
Well, I had no idea that some of the fans here are interested in the Forbidden Flames comic. I can create a separate thread if you guys want to. Or, aurox can create one since he's got all the pages I already posted on 8muses :)
Mando Logica I'll leave it up to you. You have much more patience than I do dealing with some of the more "interesting" members here. I'm sure you'll also do a much better job of posting updates than I ever would.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Well, bad news for you guys. Mando blocked me on subscribestar somehow. I was not even going to post chapter 6 and not even of his other comics :LUL: only posted chapter 5 because it was taking so long here and this chapter ended like last month.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Well, bad news for you guys. Mando blocked me on subscribestar somehow. I was not even going to post chapter 6 and not even of his other comics :LUL: only posted chapter 5 because it was taking so long here and this chapter ended like last month.
I don't think you are familiar enough to Mando Logica, to call him Mando...
And if you have been blocked, it's because you have not respected his work.
Patience is alway wining instead of always running

Last edited: