Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
I don't think you are familiar enough to Mando Logica, to call him Mando...
And if you have been blocked, it's because you have not respected his work.
Patience is alway winng instead of always running
Ham, who are you? I call him whatever i want.

This is a pirate forum and i paid the 10$ sub like everyone else. You saying that might be funny cause you didnt mind to read chapter 5 when i posted here right? And nop i didnt got blocked i just cant see those comics and if i need to create another account and support him im gonna. Unlike you, i have the money.

''Patience is alway winng instead of always running''= seek help

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Ham, who are you? I call him whatever i want.

This is a pirate forum and i paid the 10$ sub like everyone else. You saying that might be funny cause you didnt mind to read chapter 5 when i posted here right? And nop i didnt got blocked i just cant see those comics and if i need to create another account and support him im gonna. Unlike you, i have the money.

''Patience is alway winng instead of always running''= seek help
Mando Logica post himself his work here, but you can't understand you are still a newbie...

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Well, bad news for you guys. Mando blocked me on subscribestar somehow. I was not even going to post chapter 6 and not even of his other comics :LUL: only posted chapter 5 because it was taking so long here and this chapter ended like last month.
Artists often put watermark which helps to determine from whom it was leaked.

Reactions: skliakzipt

rahul2105

Oct 1, 2023
This is a lovely story and great art.

There were pdf file made for chapters 1-3 ...has anyone posted similarly for chapters 4 and 5 ...appreciate in advance for help