Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

agarag

Oct 26, 2022
when do will we have the first pages of the chapter 7 here? (after the first 20, because its already here)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: StreamSteam

Old Possum

Dec 30, 2023
I think it’s time to introduce a third character into the relationship between the heroes. Why shouldn't a guy invite a friend? (blindfold the mother and all that...:sneaky:) This fits into the plot, in which the woman is increasingly liberated ;)

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
It could also be a friend of his mother or other woman that chases the son. Either way I wouldn't want a 180° turn and see her as a total slut to anyone.

drnes

Dec 1, 2023
I think it’s time to introduce a third character into the relationship between the heroes. Why shouldn't a guy invite a friend? (blindfold the mother and all that...:sneaky:) This fits into the plot, in which the woman is increasingly liberated ;)
Creo que aun hay tabùes que Adrianna debe resolver. Y la manera de hacerlo es mediante la introducciòn de un personaje femenino, que la ponga celosa a ella. Luego, el juego de ponerlo celoso a él, ella lo jugó, ahora le toca el turno a Lucas. Solo de esa manera se va a entregar toda a èl.

I think there are still taboos that Adrianna must resolve. And the way to do it is by introducing a female character, who makes her jealous. Then, she played the game of making him jealous, now it's Lucas's turn. Only in that way will everything be given to him.

drnes

Dec 1, 2023
Post in English, please.
My intervention is in Spanish and English, since there is nothing against it being bilingual. If the Spanish language bothers you, I'm sorry, but since I use the translator, it is possible that some expression is not correctly translated and I leave it as a "witness" source.

mi intervención está en español e inglés, ya que no hay nada en contra de que sea bilingüe. Si el idioma español te molesta, lo lamento, pero como uso el traductor, es posible que alguna expresiòn no sea correctamente traducida y lo dejo como fuente "testigo"