Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Chapter 6 (Page 221-240)

Kindly find attached the PDF and ZIP in high resolution.
Do you think about working on a game and if yes when do you think it will happen ? asking because i noticed that "NLT Media" started with comics aswell same did "Golden Punch" and there games turned better than the comics because it's immersive

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Do you think about working on a game and if yes when do you think it will happen ? asking because i noticed that "NLT Media" started with comics aswell same did "Golden Punch" and there games turned better than the comics because it's immersive
Hi, my friend. I'm sorry for my late reply.
I've always wanted to make a VN game. Actually, that was my goal from the start :)
What slows me down is that I have to learn animation somehow. Nowadays animation in VN games is a MUST.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hi, my friend. I'm sorry for my late reply.
I've always wanted to make a VN game. Actually, that was my goal from the start :)
What slows me down is that I have to learn animation somehow. Nowadays animation in VN games is a MUST.
Thanks for reply.
Word, animation can be a pain in the ass that's the process that makes building games so difficult but it also pays off, good animation gives so much life to the project that it is really worth it, i am sure you can learn that afterall you talented.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Chapter 6 Full (263 Pages)

Address your 'Thank yous' to
Mando Logica. Yes, the one who creates these!

(<- Link. Click it!) is excellent option to express your gratitude.

Yes, do not Post 'Thank you!', become a
instead!