Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Hi, my friend. I'm sorry for my late reply.
I've always wanted to make a VN game. Actually, that was my goal from the start :)
What slows me down is that I have to learn animation somehow. Nowadays animation in VN games is a MUST.
Hey Mando Logica don't let that stop you from making a VN game. Your comics don't have animation and still people subscribe to your comics. There are a lot of VN's without animations. Once your VN's start to build followers you can later introduce animation as a re-work or may be hire someone else to do the animation later. We on this forum all enjoy other VN games with animations but when your new comic is out we also go through your comics.

So don't let not having the knowledge of animation hold you back from creating a VN game. Just start with a Kinetic novel or just convert your existing comic to a Kinetic novel without animations.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
We on this forum all enjoy other VN games with animations but when your new comic is out we also go through your comics.
Thanks a lot for your kind words, my friend.

So don't let not having the knowledge of animation hold you back from creating a VN game. Just start with a Kinetic novel or just convert your existing comic to a Kinetic novel without animations.
Here it was Just for You KN, and the feedback was... I don't know, but many complained for no animation.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Thanks a lot for your kind words, my friend.

Here it was Just for You KN, and the feedback was... I don't know, but many complained for no animation.
I understand how it must have felt with the reviews on your first Kinetic VN. Don't let that stop you from attempting a new VN. we usually fail on our first attempt. Take constructive feedback from the reviews and make another attempt with a few change ups like:
1. Change the pacing for VN from how it's with your comics. Make the story intriguing or thrilling
2. Delay sex and tease more (like how its done with A wife and mother (AWAM) or A perfect marriage VN's) This will give you more time to either learn animations or invest in it in the future. AWAM introduced animations after 4 or 5 years of VN development and to this date there is no sex with the Female MC. Even animations are only 4 - 10 seconds long and is outsourced.
3. Try different variations and see what works and what doesn't.

Many VN developers first VN didn't take off and their 2nd or 3rd VN gained attention. (I'm just trying to encourage you)

Looking forward to your new comics and VN's.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Animation can come any time later, or on a new game you push. Don't worry so much, the laundest people are not always the majority.
I understand how it must have felt with the reviews on your first Kinetic VN. Don't let that stop you from attempting a new VN. we usually fail on our first attempt. Take constructive feedback from the reviews and make another attempt with a few change ups like:
1. Change the pacing for VN from how it's with your comics. Make the story intriguing or thrilling
2. Delay sex and tease more (like how its done with A wife and mother (AWAM) or A perfect marriage VN's) This will give you more time to either learn animations or invest in it in the future. AWAM introduced animations after 4 or 5 years of VN development and to this date there is no sex with the Female MC. Even animations are only 4 - 10 seconds long and is outsourced.
3. Try different variations and see what works and what doesn't.

Many VN developers first VN didn't take off and their 2nd or 3rd VN gained attention. (I'm just trying to encourage you)

Looking forward to your new comics and VN's.
Thank you very much for your valuable advice, my friends. I assure you that I will definitely take your suggestions into consideration! (y)

Maybe I can make a small VN game just like the one I did three years ago. https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-fan-game-final-mando-logica.75531/

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
[Downloadable free]

HQ Rip

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
That was a pretty big chapter nearly 300 pages wonder how many pages will include the coming chapter...
A.png
BB1 have 87 pages
BB2 have 112 pages
BB3 have 135 pages
BB4 have 173 pages
BB5 have 211 pages
BB6 have 263 pages
BB7 have 291 pages

BB8 will have ? pages
BB9 will have ? pages
BB10 will have ? pages
BB11 will have ? pages