Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
That was a pretty big chapter nearly 300 pages wonder how many pages will include the coming chapter...
View attachment 3454725
BB1 have 87 pages
BB2 have 112 pages
BB3 have 135 pages
BB4 have 173 pages
BB5 have 211 pages
BB6 have 263 pages
BB7 have 291 pages

BB8 will have ? pages
BB9 will have ? pages
BB10 will have ? pages
BB11 will have ? pages
BB12 will have ? pages

However i am motivated! who else ?
More than the number of pages it would motivate me to have that cock go back in that ass right away LOL

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
That was a pretty big chapter nearly 300 pages wonder how many pages will include the coming chapter...
View attachment 3454725
BB1 have 87 pages
BB2 have 112 pages
BB3 have 135 pages
BB4 have 173 pages
BB5 have 211 pages
BB6 have 263 pages
BB7 have 291 pages

BB8 will have ? pages
BB9 will have ? pages
BB10 will have ? pages
BB11 will have ? pages
BB12 will have ? pages

However i am motivated! who else ?
I hope our friend Mando Logica will do more pages, cause this story is getting more addictive. The more pages, the happy we are.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I hope our friend Mando Logica will do more pages, cause this story is getting more addictive. The more pages, the happy we are.
He said BB will have something around 12 chapters so 5 to go and if every one will at least have 300 pages that will be more than double that we have already which would be awesome, Daval's project "Satisfying Needs" has already 2000 pages so there is hope that this will have to one day

naruto7bond

Mar 29, 2021
I personally like inclusion of William.

One of the best thing about this story is that Son actually does not want to push Mom away from Dad.
So he cares for dad too.

That makes it bit of unique story when most of the stories dads tends to be either completely absent or just assholes or just someone who is getting punished for ne good reason.

I would like William to join them even.

Make a big family event I say. I want story to have a happy ending whenever that happens.

drnes

Dec 1, 2023

One of the best thing about this story is that Son actually does not want to push Mom away from Dad.
So he cares for dad too.

That makes it bit of unique story when most of the stories dads tends to be either completely absent or just assholes or just someone who is getting punished for ne good reason.

Make a big family event I say. I want story to have a happy ending whenever that happens.
Considered this way, it is interesting, if it does not imply that Lucas is left out of the equation

Old Possum

Dec 30, 2023

So he cares for dad too.

Father cuckold, so-so idea :unsure: Maybe dress him up in a wig and a dress to fuck him off :ROFLMAO:

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Chapter 7 (Page 21-30)

Kindly find attached the PDF and ZIP in high resolution.
Thank you Mando Logica for posting your comics here as always. So far had been enjoying your free stuff and now I've subscribed to your Subscribestar subscription.

BB7 is getting very interesting and inclusion of William is great. Like the family sharing / Cuck angle. Keep going. Looking forward to Chapter 8.

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
Thank you Mando Logica for posting your comics here as always. So far had been enjoying your free stuff and now I've subscribed to your Subscribestar subscription.
Truly appreciate it, my friend. Thanks a lot! :giggle:

BB7 is getting very interesting and inclusion of William is great. Like the family sharing / Cuck angle.
Just to clear it up for the fans, family sharing in BB means between the Father/Mother/Son, that the father accepts the mom-son relationship and join them.

Last edited:

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
Just to clear it up for the fans, family sharing in BB means between the Father/Mother/Son, that the father accepts the mom-son relationship and join them.
Fine, very clear. So no more hidden/forbidden acts but more cocks (I preferred more pussies, if required). I say goodbye to a great comic.

WhI$KY

Dec 16, 2023
Truly appreciate it, my friend. Thanks a lot! :giggle:

Just discovered your work! Wow! Your story writing is spot on & I love how you take your time to develop the storyline properly unlike so many other Artist who have the sex scene after about 6-10 pages. Just read some of the Forbidden Flames & that is my favorite & only series I have seen so far. ( Hope it last for several years!) Normally only just look at Daval3D, Nandolf, HimeRos3d & Kalevra. Will definitely be subscribing soon. I usually come here to check out other artists. I like how you share your work.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
Got it from X:

1712597688334.jpeg

Attention to all: Please be a subscriber to our very dear friend Mando Logica on his subscribestar and boosty.

Hey, you'll get it first:

1) First to see, first to be immerse, first to enjoy on the pleasure you'll see on the current updates.
2) You don't have to wait to see his masterpieces if you make subscription. And believe me, it's SO WORTH IT!

3) We'll help him to do more great works for us.

So, what are you waiting for? Be a subscriber to Mando Logica . Great artist, man!