Comics Breaking Boundaries [Chapters 1-6] [Mando Logica]

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I think it’s time to introduce a third character into the relationship between the heroes. Why shouldn't a guy invite a friend? (blindfold the mother and all that...:sneaky:) This fits into the plot, in which the woman is increasingly liberated ;)
Maybe a one time thing for Adrianna to have sex with another guy. It makes him ( Lucas) jealous. But I prefer that Adrianna must be reluctant in that situation.
Well, my friends, I always stick to the genre mentioned on the comic's cover page. That means, NO NTR here. I prefer to keep the genre consistent throughout the ongoing comics.

If I ever decide to do NTR, it will be in a brand-new comic where the plot perfectly aligns with that specific genre. And, of course, I'll make sure to clearly state the NTR genre on the cover page.

But anyway, I'm so glad you are interested in my BB comic. Thank you for following it! :)

chikatani69

Dec 6, 2023
Valentine's Day Special

Adrianna finally give in to what her son really wants. During Valentine's Day, they received a task that involves cosplay sex. Lucas dresses up as a cupid with a heart-shaped red ribbon knotted on his erect penis while Adrianna wears a sexy scarlet lingerie with a heart-shaped hole crotchless underwear. Lucas greeted Adrianna a happy Valentine's Day before finally penetrating her and Adrianna welcomed him home and they kissed passionately.

Last edited: