2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
xbwCTelvL_EXOXMecS5a8Y2Nn0Xq_PJd4M-hTJ_lnZ2KELlBlTS5Shj5e7IcC7b8.png

Can't say for sure, because it may take a while to finish programming but it should be within first 2 weeks. Most likely sooner than that.

Reactions: Aidan and ariloxi

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
I have no more confidence in malleck. He doesnt finish any of his projects or he rushes to the end.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I've finished 0.4 version. Currently it needs polishing and bug fixing. As soon as I am ready I will post it. So expect it in nearest days.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Seems "Breaking the Limits" is DOA. Just checked the DL sites and Malleck's account has been terminated on Mega due to "multiple violations of their TOS" And I checked his P page that v 0.4 is released but no info on where to DL. I for one also supported him when he was doing "Road Trip" but stopped shortly after he stopped making it and my financial situation changed to a fixed income. Also if I remember correctly "Golden Age" was one started by Natali but was mostly finished by Malleck. I remember that poll about which game to continue on with and wanted "Golden Age" but was out voted. Road Trip was a lot of fun but Sea Holiday was a chore to play. Both Golden Age and Breaking the Limits had good starts but I have now lost hope that I will see anything of substance out of this creator. Today is the first time I have gone to his page in months and was not disappointed in not finding any new information about a download at any donor level.

I suspect but am not sure Malleck may lose his Patreon page due to going down the incest route. Just don't know if they have reviewed his games yet. I played v 0.1 and 0.2 of Breaking the Limits and it seemed to be headed that way. IMO

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Now that I think about it the person terminated from Mega was probably not Malleck but whoever uploaded v 0.x to Mega. Can't afford to donate so can't really see what's going on with his Patreon page.

Aidan

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi, can you verify it please:

WIN:
(I think mac too, because the two links are the same.)

(Original description)
IMPORTANT!

Some code of 0.3 has been changed a little. So you have to start from 0.3 beginning or mid. But not from the end.
thank you:)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hi, can you verify it please:

WIN:
(I think mac too, because the two links are the same.)

(Original description)
IMPORTANT!

Some code of 0.3 has been changed a little. So you have to start from 0.3 beginning or mid. But not from the end.
Thx, do you have a save from beginning or mid V0.3? Seems 2 have lost mine :( & cba with restarting :p

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Here is my save folder

On day5, there is a quest, find Cole downstrairs, I speak with everyone, but the game doesn't move forward.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes