2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
#UPDATE

Please, download fine and past it in game/data folder and replace the file. It should fix the issue when you don't have enough moral points to get naked photosession and the choice "go home" result in a bug when picture freezes.

Just load a save before that event afterwards. Please report if it helped or not.
thx!

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Malleck and Daniels K like to disappear for long periods of time before giving out a new update that barely has new content

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
So, is the scene with Cole in the bathroom the last one? It seems that there's nothing to be done after that.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
So, is the scene with Cole in the bathroom the last one? It seems that there's nothing to be done after that.
How do you post a spoiler on this forum. Can't find it anywhere.
There is more but not much. Just need to caught in the classroom with Cole and then follow the person who caught you to get the To Be Continued message.

Reactions: Stakos

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Additionally this is not one of Malleck's better attempts. The two storylines are extremely linear with very few if any ways to really mess them up. There does seem to be some potential if the stories continue to merge and one stat for each of them keeps going the right direction. When there is a choice to make usually the right choice seems obvious. Malleck does have a knack for telling a story so if he doesn't drop this one it may prove to be his best effort based on just completing it. I honestly don't see this as going much further because there are not enough characters to sustain it for long. If you like games that have almost instant gratification then this will be a very nice one to play. As usual the graphics are top notch with some animation to go along with it. This is becoming a Malleck trademark and one that I tend to like. In conclusion I have mixed feelings about it so far. BTW I think I have played all of his games including the Camp something one, his first game.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Like two other people from what I read. On day 5, quest "find Cole downstairs" I have spoken to everyone in the university several times to be certain but apart from 2 people who have not seen Cole, all have their usual dialogue. And I can only enter my class and the director's office. So I think there is a real bug

Reactions: barrybluejeans

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Malleck and Daniels K like to disappear for long periods of time before giving out a new update that barely has new content
Perhaps... but at least Daniels K have three completed games out. Malleck have two abandoned and one so-called complete (in reality, abandoned with rushed ending).

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
oh yeah, this game seems a LOT like road trip.

that is good to know, I know to not waste my time on it. road trip was probably one of the worst game I've ever played on this site. This one is shaping up to be equally as bad. i appreciate the earlier posters who mentioned some of his other work, so i could see what kind of games he makes. thanks!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes