Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

Corvus27

Feb 21, 2018
I really hope there are more than just giant bugs, maybe some dog/werewolf monsters?
I just hope it ends up as more than just bugs.
It'll be worth checking out regardless though.

Reactions: LDV and nerogaf

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Too many problems not fun at all.

1. Too dark (talk about eye strain)
2. Interaction is awful (keep moving around in place to finally be able to interact. took me 3 minutes to pick up a card it's that bad. It would show the interaction let go of key and the interaction was gone. Trying to tap in tiny steps so I could pick it up.)
3. Combat is total shit. Trying to aim at a super small spider creature while your own damn body is in the way! Impossible.
4. It gets you down you can't do anything to escape tried space bar and it won't let you use the weapon it's right between your leg point shot range and you can't shoot it!
5. No choices when you find an egg.. Lets see the base has been evacuated and you find an egg and your too stupid to destroy the egg? Really mentality of this girl is awful.
6. The stupid pink eyes look like total shit and makes you look like a damn monster yourself and not a cute girl
7. Inventory is awful can't examine anything. Try to examine something and it disappears for good.
8. Seems no way to run that I could find.

This game needs tons of work before it can be even partially playable.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What desperately needs to be added is being able to move while aiming
Oops missed that one. But as long as you can't switch to first person view it's useless because how the fuck do you target something that your body is hiding? C should be a combat toggle.. switch you to first person view and let you move while shooting.

May 25, 2017
Oops missed that one. But as long as you can't switch to first person view it's useless because how the fuck do you target something that your body is hiding? C should be a combat toggle.. switch you to first person view and let you move while shooting.
Over the shoulder POV aiming IS a horror survival trope. You just need the maneuverability to be able to avoid things.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
This is actually one hell of a pog project, I love it. Just hope there's multiple penetration later on and that the dev doesn't abandon it :p

Reactions: nerogaf

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Update from dev:

Hey Folks,
A little Dev-log:

First, a Road Map for the next ~3-4 Months.
The plan is to split the upcoming Level 2 in 2 Parts. Every Part with 2 new Enemies.

Part 1 info: The new foes are the Scientists and “???”. I’ll publish the finished concept of the second enemy as a subscriber only post. Estimated release of Level 2 Part 1: End of October or somewhere in November this year. Licker Tier will get the demo a couple weeks before the public release.

Part 2 info: The enemies are yet unknown, but the overall theme will include tentacles. Estimated Release will be somewhere in January-Fabruary 2022.

Besides making the Levels and Enemies, the following things should be also be included when Level 2 Part 1 and 2 are basically finished:

• Pregnancy mechanic
  • Save System
  • Item storage system in form of a “Resident Evil like” community chest.
  • Finished RPG Elements and kinda balanced H-System

We’ll see if I manage to do it in the estimated time. Could take longer, but I think it’s a good idea to determinate some kind of milestones.

Now some thoughts outside of the development:
When Level 2 is fully completed, I think all the things I wanted to learn and try out are pretty much done at this point. So the question is, when Level 2 is finished, where do I go from there? Maybe you noticed, I set up a goal. The meaning is, I would really like to make Level 3 but I would also really like to start with a fresh project at some point (of course in the 3D Ero-Genre again). If this game gains enough interest, the answer on what to do is simple. Otherwise I'll decide on how to continue when the time comes.
Of course I’m planning to promote the game more after Level 2 Part 1 is finished and maybe get some more support as the game hopefully get's better overall. In case it doesn't work out and I decide on moving to another project, I’ll polish this game with the 2 Levels as it is and go towards selling it as a finished product. Licker Tier gets the finished product for “free” and all supporters will get listed in the credits :>

That's it for now.

Thank you very much for supporting this game!

Greets :>
If you guys like the work, give them something so they can continue. Or else, we gonna get another Giant Insect Lab that ends abruptly.

AListForChristoWeen

Sep 24, 2020
Hot idea, hope you stick to this, can use some improvements...

I don't like that you hold C to aim and Right mouse click (not left, as it says in game) to shoot...

I think being able to adjust the camera sensitivity would really improve it, as well, and the lighting is a bit too dark, in the room you unlock with 1,2,3,4 as the passcode, I legit thought only the dog statue might have been in that room cause I couldn't walk through the window and didn't see there was a spot with the open door...

Game looks badass, please stick to it!...

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Did anyone get the sauce on the game controls?
Because my character doesn't jump but yet there's a feature inside the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" saying it can jump. Owo
(Location inside "PlayerController" branch. )
1633233924986.png
And I cant wait for dis game dev 2 actually made a save/loading script for it 2. XD

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Cheats WIP
unzip in "BreedLab_Data\Managed"

press F1 to toogle stamina to 100 and regen 50x faster

(there isn't much to change for now...)
Can U redo UR "Assembly-CSharp" mod to include F2 = all cloths, monsters keeps ripping em off LUL?

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Thank U so much. >w< I have been digging in its mechanics with DNSPY. XD
But I'm a newbie as editing and inputting a way to use keys 2 give cheats OOF.
to input keys you only need to find a class that won't get destroyed during runtime
and under the Update() function, add something like
if(Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.F9)){ your code }

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
to input keys you only need to find a class that won't get destroyed during runtime
and under the Update() function, add something like
if(Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.F9)){ your code }
Yea I'm having that problem when I try 2 edit the enemy controller class no matter wat I do, it simply will not compile. >:/
I was wanting to change its rate Cumming to be slower and change its max stamina so it can last about 3~4 times of doing it. XD

Also, this dll seems to be smaller than the original one that I got. >w>

And 2 be sure U are editing the dis "Assembly-CSharp" dats the latest update from 34-ish days ago r8t?
1633283724181.png

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes