Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I have an impression this game is nearing its end?
Kinda expected it to be longer

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
Interesting, you know whats it about, is it similar like this one?
3d game and stuff
afaik, it's supposed to be a continuation of the Breed Laboratory story, so yes, it will be in the same style as this game. Someone posted sneak peaks from dev's patreon/discord here a few months ago, look through this thread

Reactions: Mfka5

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
All of them relate to Act 4 part 2.
Could you maybe just say what you're talking about? The only plant girl I remember from act 4 part 2 is the one you meet at the end of the current content. Getting fucked by her and then getting the end of content screen isn't an ending. Walking down the train tracks after getting to the creatures that grab you leads to the same end of content screen, that's not an ending. What boss are you talking about?

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
Could you maybe just say what you're talking about? The only plant girl I remember from act 4 part 2 is the one you meet at the end of the current content. Getting fucked by her and then getting the end of content screen isn't an ending. Walking down the train tracks after getting to the creatures that grab you leads to the same end of content screen, that's not an ending. What boss are you talking about?
It all relates to Act 4 Part 2. That's what I mean by 4 endings currently.
After defeating the boss there's a door you can open on the left.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
It all relates to Act 4 Part 2. That's what I mean by 4 endings currently.
After defeating the boss there's a door you can open on the left.
An end of content screen isn't an ending.

I defeated the boss by shooting it, what door can I now open? There's no new door in the outdoor area, the door with the red keypad is still closed and the door behind the panty office is still closed.

I defeated the boss by getting the red eyes, the door with the red keypad is still closed.

Could you just show a picture of the door and stop with the cryptic hints please.

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not being cryptic with anything. Could I be a bit more clear? Probably, so before I give you the answer let me clear a few things up.
  • I said it all relates to Act 4 part 2, and they're endings to the current content. I didn't say it was the full game ending, I said it was the endings at the moment.
  • I'm going to suggest exploring and trying things since it takes more effort to type the instructions or to ask the question. I said to the left and from your description you went right.
  • The endings come after the big flying boss. If you can't go somewhere after killing the boss you either have a bug or didn't explore all options.
  • In the event you might have a bug:

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
An end of content screen isn't an ending.

I defeated the boss by shooting it, what door can I now open? There's no new door in the outdoor area, the door with the red keypad is still closed and the door behind the panty office is still closed.

I defeated the boss by getting the red eyes, the door with the red keypad is still closed.

Could you just show a picture of the door and stop with the cryptic hints please.
The end of content screen IS the ending and there are currently 3 ways to get that screen:
Let boss finish you, then run down tracks (True ending)
Run down tracks ASAP (Virgin Ending)
Green people (??? Ending)
Those ending names were taken directly from a dev post, there is only three endings idk where this talk of a 4th one came from

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Aint no way a game ended for me in the middle of the plant girl sucking someones dick, damn what an ending.

Theres still rooms to explore behind them so i doubt that was it

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I'm not being cryptic with anything. Could I be a bit more clear? Probably, so before I give you the answer let me clear a few things up.
  • I said it all relates to Act 4 part 2, and they're endings to the current content. I didn't say it was the full game ending, I said it was the endings at the moment.
  • I'm going to suggest exploring and trying things since it takes more effort to type the instructions or to ask the question. I said to the left and from your description you went right.
  • The endings come after the big flying boss. If you can't go somewhere after killing the boss you either have a bug or didn't explore all options.
  • In the event you might have a bug:
An end of content screen isn't an ending. they're not 'endings at the moment' either. They're not endings at all. MoeyMoey may have some endings planned but they aren't in the game yet.

I've explored the entirety of act 4 part 2. I've opened everything that can be opened. I've gone left and right after defeating the boss.

If you get the red eyes none of the doors are available anymore, if you just defeat the boss you get the same end of content screens you get if you don't defeat the boss.

Finding the plant girl and guy after defeating the boss gives the same scene as finding them before you defeat the boss. Walking down the train tracks after defeating the boss gives you the exact same end of content screen as walking down the train tracks before defeating the boss.

The end of content screen IS the ending and there are currently 3 ways to get that screen:
Let boss finish you, then run down tracks (True ending)
Run down tracks ASAP (Virgin Ending)
Green people (??? Ending)
Those ending names were taken directly from a dev post, there is only three endings idk where this talk of a 4th one came from
An end of content screen isn't an ending. There may be endings planned in the future but so far they aren't in the game yet.

Reactions: Mfka5

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
They're not endings at all.
I assume the "path" where your eyes become red is most likely an ending though, because the MC basically becomes the broodmother (that's why the dogs bow to her). I don't see how that would continue

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I assume the "path" where your eyes become red is most likely an ending though, because the MC basically becomes the broodmother (that's why the dogs bow to her). I don't see how that would continue
It's definitely going to be an ending in the future, but it's not an ending right now.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
It's definitely going to be an ending in the future, but it's not an ending right now.
I mean... If it ends right there now, and it's definitely going to be an ending in the future then I guess you could say it's an ending?

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
I mean... If it ends right there now, and it's definitely going to be an ending in the future then I guess you could say it's an ending?
At this point I think the dude is arguing semantics and not accepting the concept that the end of a demo can be considered the end of the game, as I said earlier it was endings "at the moment" and how all this relates to the "act 4 part 2", which is the end of act 4 part 2 and there's multiple endings to that act as of this point.
There might be a learning curve so I'll give them the benefit and leave them to their system of beliefs.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The end of content screens are not a conclusion to the story, which is what an ending is. End of content isn't the same as ending.

At this point I think the dude is arguing semantics and not accepting the concept that the end of a demo can be considered the end of the game, as I said earlier it was endings "at the moment" and how all this relates to the "act 4 part 2", which is the end of act 4 part 2 and there's multiple endings to that act as of this point.
There might be a learning curve so I'll give them the benefit and leave them to their system of beliefs.
The end of the demo isn't considered the ending of the game. When the game only had act 1 it had an end of content screen, was that an ending? The same goes for act 2 and act 3, they had end of content screens for their updates but they weren't endings to the game.

What learning curve bud? There's a difference between end of content and an actual ending to the game.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
The end of the demo isn't considered the ending of the game. When the game only had act 1 it had an end of content screen, was that an ending? The same goes for act 2 and act 3, they had end of content screens for their updates but they weren't endings to the game.

What learning curve bud? There's a difference between end of content and an actual ending to the game.
You don't get it, the end of content screen has nothing to do with it. What I mean is: What else would there be if the protagonist becomes the broodmother? I only see that as a literal ending and nothing more after it. Will it be a bit more fleshed out? Sure, but that's going to be one of the endings.

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022

literally proved my point.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
You don't get it, the end of content screen has nothing to do with it. What I mean is: What else would there be if the protagonist becomes the broodmother? I only see that as a literal ending and nothing more after it. Will it be a bit more fleshed out? Sure, but that's going to be one of the endings.
I forgot to respond to your comment. I agree that the broodmother thing is going to be an ending in the future, but so far it just leads to an end of content screen. Which by definition isn't an ending.

literally proved my point.

Look, you not understanding the difference between an ending and an end of content screen isn't my fault bud.

A end of current content screen implies that there's going to be more content which means that the game has not ended yet. By definition a end of current content screen isn't an ending because it doesn't finish the game.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes