Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes
Nov 6, 2022
An end of content screen isn't an ending.

I defeated the boss by shooting it, what door can I now open? There's no new door in the outdoor area, the door with the red keypad is still closed and the door behind the panty office is still closed.

I defeated the boss by getting the red eyes, the door with the red keypad is still closed.

Could you just show a picture of the door and stop with the cryptic hints please.
could you remind me what you meant by getting the red eyes (you dont have to) i may have missed a piece

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Just finished current version and it really is good game so far with great potential, I hope devs will ad x-ray at some point, simple optional popup window on the side of the screen, this can add a lot of feel to the game, especially if they implement different monster dick sizes and shapes. Also I haven't seen this in any other games and I think this is perfect game for it -> "sore pussy" concept, where if you char is being fucked too much or by big monster, then she could suffer sore pussy with moving speed reduction and with that special walk with crossed legs and reddish pussy. They could even add special items for it, like ice packs and various balms. And last thing game should be more competitive with gallery - you can't just give all monster scenes just like that, there should be unlock mechanism for each monster and apparel. Thats all, cheers.

Reactions: graygor

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
I don't see a thread for Breeders yet, so might as well mention it here instead: Moey's patreon now has a demo release for their new game. They mentioned on discord that it would be going public in a week or so.

• Hey there
Reactions: cooldude33

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
moeymoey's concept demo of breeders is now available now, not sure if it's ok to post links or how to add files, but surely some good samaritan will ctreate topic for breeders, game looks promising

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
moeymoey's concept demo of breeders is now available now, not sure if it's ok to post links or how to add files, but surely some good samaritan will ctreate topic for breeders, game looks promising
Got a link?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Man the proof concept is great. I do feel like I'm gonna miss the "realtime" rape that Breed Laboratory has, but the new game has improved in animations and sound, and I feel like the customization is also gonna be great

twoface1970

May 18, 2023
Man the proof concept is great. I do feel like I'm gonna miss the "realtime" rape that Breed Laboratory has, but the new game has improved in animations and sound, and I feel like the customization is also gonna be great
agreed, only thing I noticed, but I think it's due to the fact that game is still early stage - is that you can't change camera angles or scenes with C button in fuckscenes, like in blab

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
agreed, only thing I noticed, but I think it's due to the fact that game is still early stage - is that you can't change camera angles or scenes with C button in fuckscenes, like in blab
I'm sure a free cam will be added in the future, it's definitely not something you need in a proof of concept demo

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes