Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
So I'm stuck in Act 2. Or was, for 3 attempts in a row last time I played until I had to just quick jump to 3 and lose all my progress. I just got back to the game and started from the beginning but thought I'd ask this in advance.

After getting back up from downstairs, with the infinite stamina werewolf thingie and getting the keycard, there's nothing I can do. I can't go back down as the game says that area is completed. The only zone I have left is that small corridor with a dark end with that lizard thingie. I've explored every bit of it, clicked on every wall and done everything I could. I assumed it was just a bug but I haven't found any posts about it either so idk. What are you supposed to do there?

Other than that I absolutely adore this game btw!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Elo91

Zero0932

Mar 23, 2022
So I'm stuck in Act 2. Or was, for 3 attempts in a row last time I played until I had to just quick jump to 3 and lose all my progress. I just got back to the game and started from the beginning but thought I'd ask this in advance.

After getting back up from downstairs, with the infinite stamina werewolf thingie and getting the keycard, there's nothing I can do. I can't go back down as the game says that area is completed. The only zone I have left is that small corridor with a dark end with that lizard thingie. I've explored every bit of it, clicked on every wall and done everything I could. I assumed it was just a bug but I haven't found any posts about it either so idk. What are you supposed to do there?

Other than that I absolutely adore this game btw!
ok so after you get the key card you are to enter the classroom like area and you should see a slightly discolored wall go up to it and interact with it

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BreedLaboratory-0.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Played this game 2 years ago and i must say it has improved so much since then. Graphics and character models are better. Gameplay is fun and engaging. I really like it.

I kinda wish i had a female companion with me like that masked girl, they'd be so cute together.

I just noticed some people saying game punishes you for having sex which i disagree.
Theres plenty of times where you can engage in some without losing. Like that zombie, you can decide to bang him for no reason. Theres a room full of creatures on beds taking turns on you. The scientist one as well. Theres more stuff like that and i havent completed game yet. You could then say it drains the willpower but i havent lost a single 1 percent when using love potions and getting familiar with game mechanics.

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone have a working save for act 2 after you escape from the dog? My saves for that part of the game don't work anymore.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
A good update but several things sort of annoyed me a little. in area 4-2 in the wasp room. you can be stun locked by the wasps easily and that room took me 30 min to do (exaggerating probably but it felt like it was 30 min) so maybe lower the amount of wasps. But this isn't just the wasps though if you are caught by and enemy and kick out of it you instantly get grabbed by the next. Maybe add a temp grab immunity for a few seconds so you are not stun locked into a 5 min anim?

The struggle system kinda sucks in this game having to wait to be able to struggle again. as well as waiting for the action bar to be filled just to stand up after grab anim. I would ask to remove this in favour of a traditional struggle system (Left and right spam) but it is unique to this game so i'll let it go. Just needs some improvements to it.

Overall A good update to the game with noice anims and enemies. I'm still going to watch the game for further updates. FULL RELEASE WHEN xD

Last edited:
Reactions: HeavyPoot

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Does anyone have a working save for act 2 after you escape from the dog? My saves for that part of the game don't work anymore.
I'm afraid the save system is really janky and it doesn't like the save file being messed with in any way. I tried to make myself backups from various points in the game and even my own backups would completely glitch out. Don't think you'll be lucky with anyone elses saves.
For what is worth I believe the skip to act 3 is right after you complete the dog section in act 3.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I'm afraid the save system is really janky and it doesn't like the save file being messed with in any way. I tried to make myself backups from various points in the game and even my own backups would completely glitch out. Don't think you'll be lucky with anyone elses saves.
For what is worth I believe the skip to act 3 is right after you complete the dog section in act 3.
You can back up your saves if the game version isn't too old and you grab everything that's in the save folder.

Act 3 is after the part I want to play though. I'd like to see the content from the point where you open the fake wall in the classroom. That's still in act 2.

Sosisochka

Jul 13, 2019
[Machine translation]

What is the difference between version 0.40 and 0.41? What new creatures are we talking about? Caterpillars on legs and wasps were already kind of like

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Desperate need of key mapping I'm more a southpaw so using a mouse and arrow keys instead of wasd would be great

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
So i assume getting to the plant girl is end of version?
I also wonder about that boss, i didnt really kill him but just escaped and somehow i completed it and now cant go back. Interesting.

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
So i assume getting to the plant girl is end of version?
I also wonder about that boss, i didnt really kill him but just escaped and somehow i completed it and now cant go back. Interesting.
There's 3 (4?) total endings at the moment.

3.50 star(s) 25 Votes