Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
The changelog mentions something happening if you make the wolf in the new area mad. How do you make him mad?

Edit: Is it just him getting up after being knocked out?
From what I see, the moment AFTER you gassed it is the moment it goes mad...

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Wow this H game has gone a long way from it's inception. The developer basically fixed every complaint I had with the H game and now it's a pretty solid H game experience. The only issue I've have now is the corridor walks can feel like a huge drag to get from A to B. Probably could only spice it up if the creator added more enemies but the limited ammo would make the game unfun if you were forced into being raped constantly by the same enemy all the time. Would be good if her shoes stopped disintegrating after 100 steps lol

I will also say that this H game became incredibly unnerving, like something out of System Shock 2. It's a good thing the experience isn't focused on horror entirely and the dev doesn't make everything dark as shit turning the H content into eye strain. The mantis boss was pretty awesome too, hope he can make boss animations more unique one-offs stuff.

Reactions: GreenPotato and LDV

Moron1

Dec 18, 2019
After I use the gas in a new location, the wolf begins to rush around it endlessly. That's a bug or i did something wrong?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The character looks sooo ugly dammit... How can people fap on it ?
I just...don't know at this point

So many of these games just look so goddamn bad that they would heavily benefit from being 2d so the creator could more easily work with the art and animation.

I checked it out myself but I'm really disappointed. I get that it's an early build, but it has nothing to show off, like an early build SHOULD...whatever, honey select 2 it is...

Oct 15, 2019
I just...don't know at this point

So many of these games just look so goddamn bad that they would heavily benefit from being 2d so the creator could more easily work with the art and animation.

I checked it out myself but I'm really disappointed. I get that it's an early build, but it has nothing to show off, like an early build SHOULD...whatever, honey select 2 it is...
Bro this game, is sooo cheaply made. The female model is sooo ugly...

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Play the game, even if the art can be considered ugly by your standards, it's possible for your opinion to change once you experience enough content. Not always, but I've played simpler looking art with amazing H game gameplay and managed to fap to it. It mostly depends on how open minded you are anyway.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Play the game, even if the art can be considered ugly by your standards, it's possible for your opinion to change once you experience enough content. Not always, but I've played simpler looking art with amazing H game gameplay and managed to fap to it. It mostly depends on how open minded you are anyway.
I've played exactly every single game I found that gave me a bad impression so far, and after this one, I'm stopping, because there was NEVER any good behind any of these games that look like they just time travelled to 2022 from 2001.

It's always the same bad gaphical impression -> clunky controls -> bad run-around gameplay -> pointless forced story -> shit animation -> running into WIP areas that are for some reason implemented into the game, that can break your save file (sometimes)

I'm just not going to bother downloading anything that looks like crap anymore

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I mean if most of them have been western made H games then you kinda did it to yourself lol. Anyone who's been playing H games since the Japanese started doing it knows the west is 95% shit sandwiches meant for quick money grabs. There are shitty Japanese games, but they're as easy to identify as the ones from the west, same art style or model use, same lack of a quality control where it's smeared is all over there place.

Last edited:
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
I've played exactly every single game I found that gave me a bad impression so far, and after this one, I'm stopping, because there was NEVER any good behind any of these games that look like they just time travelled to 2022 from 2001.

It's always the same bad gaphical impression -> clunky controls -> bad run-around gameplay -> pointless forced story -> shit animation -> running into WIP areas that are for some reason implemented into the game, that can break your save file (sometimes)

I'm just not going to bother downloading anything that looks like crap anymore

All I read there is "bad graphics make bad game."

I think everything fits well in place. The gameplay has a lot of thought behind it. The story elements are light and give you enough to put some puzzle pieces together. Animation doesn't have to be AAA standard to be good.

Reactions: TheGodUncle and LDV

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Bro this game, is sooo cheaply made. The female model is sooo ugly...
graphics is the one thing, features is the key to the "good" game experiences. Find another one game like this, where more content and good visual, i'd like to see those.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I wouldn't say the story is light, I mean the visual representation is pretty fuckin scary lol. Anyone who's played video games with hive mind flesh walls and fuckin' face hugger-esk monsters, usually never ends well. Also doesn't help there was part in the game where you Yuri yourself in some freaky dream sequence. Kinda reminds me of Body Harvest for the n64.

Graphics are important to an H game, but ultimately such things are subjective. Can't really tell a person to like something, or 'teach' it outside of just having them consume and garner wisdom over time to have change happen. Gameplay is something you have to enjoy from a gamer's perspective, and that's also something of subjective preference. At least, for H games all that's important is that the gameplay and the H content go hand and hand together, which in this H game it does so rather well now.

As a side note, I hope there's variants of the creatures she gives birth to. Probably a lotta work so maybe keep it to unique enemies? It would be nice to see all the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: LDV and SuzukiJP

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Animation doesn't have to be AAA standard to be good.
Yea no, but when I can tell that no more than one hour has been put into each of these animations, I kind of get turned off...you know, by the way the small insect thing expands and contracts like a fucking accordion instead of moving normally...And that's the first freaking enemy I met in the entire game so I kind of expected something that's not shit smeared all over the faces of the people that PAY for this 'game'
All I read there is "bad graphics make bad game."
Also, I play minecraft without shaders bro. I'm sure as shit not the guy to hate unrealistic looking games, but when looks are 90% of the reason I'd play a game it kind of matters...because...you know...H game that I only play because I get to look at asses?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes