Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

salsher19

Jul 14, 2018
Hey. This issue might occur if your frames are to high. Try to cap the frames and see if it worked. It's a bug some people experience which I currently could not recreate on my testing system. I'll look for a solution. Greets :>
Thanks! Had to cap my frames with nvidia control panel to 100 since 60 made it super choppy

Kuroi_Mato_O

Sep 24, 2018
Didn't played this for a while and in last version run animation is kinda broken? Why is she vibrating so much?

deanBG

May 14, 2020
Very good game for the stage she is in.
Is there someone who can make cheat for the game for the newest version.

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello can someone tell me how to play this game and find certain ones.
Is there a walkthrough for this game? somehow I can't cope.
Thank you very much.

deanBG

May 14, 2020
hello can someone tell me how to play this game and find certain ones.
Is there a walkthrough for this game? somehow I can't cope.
Thank you very much.
This game is not that hard to understand. This is Guide for ver 0.22.6

When you a new game you have exit the cell you are in and (if you want) talk to the girl next room. Then you have to go outside the building and enter the building which is straight and on the right. In one of the cells you will find a keycard which you need to enter the big building.

When you enter the big building (i will call this room as Hub 1 - just for easier explanation) you have to go to the door to the right (if you want you can go to the desk straight from the entrance). Go through the hall (the doors will be locked, except the bathroom where you will find clothes if you want). Go to the last room which is in the end of the hall (if you exit the bathroom. If you don't go to the bathroomits to the right) and to the left. Get the gun and the ammo (the green thing on the ground) then interact with the blue tablet on the table (it contains the password to continue with the game). Be careful after you interact with this tablet, in the halls will spawn 2 enemies (don't worry you can sneak past them). Go back to the Hub 1 and interact with desk. After this interaction a room will open on the opposite side. When you enter the room there will be a statue of wolf on the table, pick it up and go forward (there is a glass wall and just go around it). In the hall is humanoid wolf (just sneak past it. If you don't want to sneak you can put some top clothes and this will defend one of its attacks). Go through the halls and there will be a door which is not locked or out of power. When you enter the room go to the door on the other side (tou can pick up the health and the ammo in the room if you want). In the next room you enter the will be a keycard (next part you can do in which order you prefer), pick it up and go to the next room. There is a second keycard, pick it up and go place the wolf statue on one of pedestals (i don't remember which pedestal was for the wold exactly. You don't have to place it now either). Go open the door in with one of the keycards (explore that part of the map and you will find it, another thing there is bonus health behind some boxes or TVs). After you open the door go back to the halls where was the humanoid wolf and go to the generator (if you sneak past it the first time you will kbow where it is) and use the second keycard and then activate the generator. Be careful after the power is on there will be enemies which will leave the 2 before locked doors. In one of the room will a stutue of an eagle. Pick it up and go back to the Hub 1 (you can palce the statues on the pedestals if you want now or you can place all 3 of the statues after you complete the next part). Go through to the first door. Be careful there will be enemies which can't hear you so you can easily hild shift and go around them (note: for there was a bug in which this enemies somehow heard me from though the walls). Go to the first right corner and in the middle of this small hall will be a door. Get in the room and in get the last statue of a snake (sorry if shuffled the statues). Go back to the room with the pedestals and place the statues. Return to Hub 1and the left of you (when you leave the room with pedestals) the big door will be unlocked. Go though it.

This will lead you to the second hub (Hub 2) after 2 big corridors. Go to the other side of the hub and go through the door after a big corridor you will enter the second level. Go left then again left and then there will be a door to the right which can be a little hard to see at first. When you get through the door go to the end of the hall and then to the left. Get the key which is in one of the rooms (i think it was in one of the rooms to left)
Note: Somewhere in the begging of this level was the flashlight, pick it up and equip it.
NOTE: THERE IS A DOOR IN THE END OF THE THIS HALL WHICH REQUIRES KEYCARD. DO NOT EVER USE KEYCARD TO THIS DOOR OR YOU WILL SOFTLOCK. After you pick up the key go and unlock the rooms to the right from the entrence which you entered this puzzle level. There will be a keycard pick it up and go to the ned of the hall and then to the right use it then go to left through the dark hall and then to right. There will be a locked up humanoid wolf. There will be 2 desks to the right of the door. On the second one will be a key pick it up and go back to the dark hall. Straight from the room you just left will be a second room, open it go the other side of the room, through the door and pick up the third key. Go to the dark hall and then to the right, straight and you have to open the the first door and then picke up the green thing straight from you. Return to the entrance to this room, then go to right and then to left in the room. To the right in right side of you will besome kind of machine you can interact. Place the green thing in it, and after its done get it back with you to the room with the humanoid wolf, but before that make sure to explore the rooms to get the keycard. Place the green thing in the machine straight from the door (the room with humanoid wolf), wait for it to die or fall asleep (not a 100% sure), open the cage and pick up the key behind it and go get the keycard (the room in the end of hall, which is in the end of the dark tunnel/hall). Return to the begging of the whole level and go through the door. After which go the left and there is a room straight ahead of you. The is a hidden door in the this room. Unlock it with the keycard and go throught the tunnel. Go to the end of this tunnel and pick up the keycard. Go to the generator and activate it. Don't leave the room and hide behind the corner and wait the enemy to leave the hall. Go the room where you picked up the keycard. The doors will be open but don't go through the doors straight away. Use the room to hide from the enemies which now patrol the halls. Go to the right when you make sure it's clear and then to the left. There will open door. Go through it and then the next level will beggin.

You will spawn in some sort of fleshed room. Go to the left snd the ineteract with the crystal and go back but don't turn right where the level began but go straight. There will be open door. Go through it complete the mini puzzle there (if im not mistaken the right answer was the middle one). Interact with the crystal after which a door will open behind the TV. Go behind though the door and then to the right. The next part requires you to sneak through the enemis which can't hear. After sneak pass them there will character which will appear in the end the hall. Interact with it (optional: interact with the zombie). Go back to the room with the TV. And then go right through the doors. Interact again with tge character and then follow her. It will unlock a door, then go ahead to the end of the hall and interact with again with the character, which will be to the left of you. Follow her again to the next room. Interact with the crystal for the third time (i don'tremember if it was after the next part or now but when you see the crystal interact with it). Interact with the TV in the middle of the room after which the room will fill with pink gas. You can wait a little and go to the bed with the blind enemy and interact with it or you can interact with all of the enemies. After you interact with the blind enemy go to the room which appear. There will be the character you followed. Interact with it and you have an option to let the scene continue or you can cancel it. No mather which option you choose follow the character (if necessary interact with it after the scene). She will lead you to the room you started. Exit the room and go left and then again to the left. There is a room which is a little bit like a maze with 2 snake monsters. You have to find 3 keypads and interact with them while avoiding the snake monsters. After you activate the keypads a door will open. Go through itand interact with doctor 2 times. Do what he tells you. If you had any sex iteraction he will tell you to go to the middle (north) room (after the scene interact with him again). If you didn't he wull tell you to go the place you found the gun. A path will open to west corridor. Fillow it back until tou get to Hub 1. Go to the place you found the gun, there will open a door. Go to the left and interact with lever. The girl will give you ammo when the battle begins. Kill the boss (you can only damage it when you shoot it in the head)
This will end the demo.

A little to know about the game:
You can explore and find many interactions and pick-ups which i didn't include in the walkthrough.
The green things you can find in some places are ammo.
The small blue things are energy (health) potions. They restore 20 permanently lost health. You can lose health when the red bar fills to a 100 when you climax.
The big blue capsules gives you 10 bonus max energy (health).
The red potion will prevent you from climaxing for a oimited time.
Different clothes gives different bonuses.
Use "space" to struggle/interact. Abiut the struggle hold space and fill the bar however much you want. Be aware: it uses you health. (If i use 10 energy to struggle i will lose 10 health but not permanently. It regenerates overtime).

Ippondatara

Sep 2, 2020
Out of curiosity, is the "l - use willpower potion" in the readme correct? Because I've pressed "l" to try and use a potion and restore lost willpower, but nothing happens.

michi04

May 14, 2018
This game is not that hard to understand. This is Guide for ver 0.22.6

When you a new game you have exit the cell you are in and (if you want) talk to the girl next room. Then you have to go outside the building and enter the building which is straight and on the right. In one of the cells you will find a keycard which you need to enter the big building.

When you enter the big building (i will call this room as Hub 1 - just for easier explanation) you have to go to the door to the right (if you want you can go to the desk straight from the entrance). Go through the hall (the doors will be locked, except the bathroom where you will find clothes if you want). Go to the last room which is in the end of the hall (if you exit the bathroom. If you don't go to the bathroomits to the right) and to the left. Get the gun and the ammo (the green thing on the ground) then interact with the blue tablet on the table (it contains the password to continue with the game). Be careful after you interact with this tablet, in the halls will spawn 2 enemies (don't worry you can sneak past them). Go back to the Hub 1 and interact with desk. After this interaction a room will open on the opposite side. When you enter the room there will be a statue of wolf on the table, pick it up and go forward (there is a glass wall and just go around it). In the hall is humanoid wolf (just sneak past it. If you don't want to sneak you can put some top clothes and this will defend one of its attacks). Go through the halls and there will be a door which is not locked or out of power. When you enter the room go to the door on the other side (tou can pick up the health and the ammo in the room if you want). In the next room you enter the will be a keycard (next part you can do in which order you prefer), pick it up and go to the next room. There is a second keycard, pick it up and go place the wolf statue on one of pedestals (i don't remember which pedestal was for the wold exactly. You don't have to place it now either). Go open the door in with one of the keycards (explore that part of the map and you will find it, another thing there is bonus health behind some boxes or TVs). After you open the door go back to the halls where was the humanoid wolf and go to the generator (if you sneak past it the first time you will kbow where it is) and use the second keycard and then activate the generator. Be careful after the power is on there will be enemies which will leave the 2 before locked doors. In one of the room will a stutue of an eagle. Pick it up and go back to the Hub 1 (you can palce the statues on the pedestals if you want now or you can place all 3 of the statues after you complete the next part). Go through to the first door. Be careful there will be enemies which can't hear you so you can easily hild shift and go around them (note: for there was a bug in which this enemies somehow heard me from though the walls). Go to the first right corner and in the middle of this small hall will be a door. Get in the room and in get the last statue of a snake (sorry if shuffled the statues). Go back to the room with the pedestals and place the statues. Return to Hub 1and the left of you (when you leave the room with pedestals) the big door will be unlocked. Go though it.

This will lead you to the second hub (Hub 2) after 2 big corridors. Go to the other side of the hub and go through the door after a big corridor you will enter the second level. Go left then again left and then there will be a door to the right which can be a little hard to see at first. When you get through the door go to the end of the hall and then to the left. Get the key which is in one of the rooms (i think it was in one of the rooms to left)
Note: Somewhere in the begging of this level was the flashlight, pick it up and equip it.
NOTE: THERE IS A DOOR IN THE END OF THE THIS HALL WHICH REQUIRES KEYCARD. DO NOT EVER USE KEYCARD TO THIS DOOR OR YOU WILL SOFTLOCK. After you pick up the key go and unlock the rooms to the right from the entrence which you entered this puzzle level. There will be a keycard pick it up and go to the ned of the hall and then to the right use it then go to left through the dark hall and then to right. There will be a locked up humanoid wolf. There will be 2 desks to the right of the door. On the second one will be a key pick it up and go back to the dark hall. Straight from the room you just left will be a second room, open it go the other side of the room, through the door and pick up the third key. Go to the dark hall and then to the right, straight and you have to open the the first door and then picke up the green thing straight from you. Return to the entrance to this room, then go to right and then to left in the room. To the right in right side of you will besome kind of machine you can interact. Place the green thing in it, and after its done get it back with you to the room with the humanoid wolf, but before that make sure to explore the rooms to get the keycard. Place the green thing in the machine straight from the door (the room with humanoid wolf), wait for it to die or fall asleep (not a 100% sure), open the cage and pick up the key behind it and go get the keycard (the room in the end of hall, which is in the end of the dark tunnel/hall). Return to the begging of the whole level and go through the door. After which go the left and there is a room straight ahead of you. The is a hidden door in the this room. Unlock it with the keycard and go throught the tunnel. Go to the end of this tunnel and pick up the keycard. Go to the generator and activate it. Don't leave the room and hide behind the corner and wait the enemy to leave the hall. Go the room where you picked up the keycard. The doors will be open but don't go through the doors straight away. Use the room to hide from the enemies which now patrol the halls. Go to the right when you make sure it's clear and then to the left. There will open door. Go through it and then the next level will beggin.

You will spawn in some sort of fleshed room. Go to the left snd the ineteract with the crystal and go back but don't turn right where the level began but go straight. There will be open door. Go through it complete the mini puzzle there (if im not mistaken the right answer was the middle one). Interact with the crystal after which a door will open behind the TV. Go behind though the door and then to the right. The next part requires you to sneak through the enemis which can't hear. After sneak pass them there will character which will appear in the end the hall. Interact with it (optional: interact with the zombie). Go back to the room with the TV. And then go right through the doors. Interact again with tge character and then follow her. It will unlock a door, then go ahead to the end of the hall and interact with again with the character, which will be to the left of you. Follow her again to the next room. Interact with the crystal for the third time (i don'tremember if it was after the next part or now but when you see the crystal interact with it). Interact with the TV in the middle of the room after which the room will fill with pink gas. You can wait a little and go to the bed with the blind enemy and interact with it or you can interact with all of the enemies. After you interact with the blind enemy go to the room which appear. There will be the character you followed. Interact with it and you have an option to let the scene continue or you can cancel it. No mather which option you choose follow the character (if necessary interact with it after the scene). She will lead you to the room you started. Exit the room and go left and then again to the left. There is a room which is a little bit like a maze with 2 snake monsters. You have to find 3 keypads and interact with them while avoiding the snake monsters. After you activate the keypads a door will open. Go through itand interact with doctor 2 times. Do what he tells you. If you had any sex iteraction he will tell you to go to the middle (north) room (after the scene interact with him again). If you didn't he wull tell you to go the place you found the gun. A path will open to west corridor. Fillow it back until tou get to Hub 1. Go to the place you found the gun, there will open a door. Go to the left and interact with lever. The girl will give you ammo when the battle begins. Kill the boss (you can only damage it when you shoot it in the head)
This will end the demo.

A little to know about the game:
You can explore and find many interactions and pick-ups which i didn't include in the walkthrough.
The green things you can find in some places are ammo.
The small blue things are energy (health) potions. They restore 20 permanently lost health. You can lose health when the red bar fills to a 100 when you climax.
The big blue capsules gives you 10 bonus max energy (health).
The red potion will prevent you from climaxing for a oimited time.
Different clothes gives different bonuses.
Use "space" to struggle/interact. Abiut the struggle hold space and fill the bar however much you want. Be aware: it uses you health. (If i use 10 energy to struggle i will lose 10 health but not permanently. It regenerates overtime).
Thank you for your help and the description of the game.

Reactions: Chaiba and deanBG

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
wouldn't mind a way to have clothes be indestructible and a spawn all clothes button. It's annoying when you finally get an outfit only for you to bump into a wall and it all breaks for some reason.

theglazer

Aug 17, 2018
Protip for those who cant find a cheat for the health, just make a cheat for the willpower potions and max them out

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Protip for those who cant find a cheat for the health, just make a cheat for the willpower potions and max them out
all I did was use CheatEngine and scan for all 100 then picked up the blue box that gives you 10 health and rescanned for 110, then flicked all of those 4 options to 9999

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
If you cheat the healt with cheat engine - only search Flat, and max out healt around 90000 that's prety much do "Gallery" mod almost for all npc, bees tho just play dead after mate section....sad. Someone try find stamina bar for monster pls.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Is there an hidden pregnancy resistance stat? It kind of feels like the more you get pregnant in the game, the less likely you'll be able to become pregnant.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Is there an hidden pregnancy resistance stat? It kind of feels like the more you get pregnant in the game, the less likely you'll be able to become pregnant.
C:
            if (!this.impregRolette)
            {
                int num = UnityEngine.Random.Range(1, 100);
                if (10 >= num)
                {
                    HeroineStats.pregnant = true;
                }
                this.impregRolette = true;
            }
The percentage is 10% not counting for those flying things.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Cheats for V0.33 public
Cheat version: V1.11

Menu code:
Game download: (v0.33)

I've made a small cheat menu regarding the game, if you like me to add anything let me know. I will edit this message in future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1664901953894.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes