Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
So for everyone struggling to cheat here (this game definitely needs it to fully enjoy it at least for me)

I made a cheat file that should (hopefully) point to the right pointers. A lot of people struggling here as you are trying to change wrong values you only need to cheat ammo and orgasm meter. You can't cheat willpower as it seems to be fed by fixed variables (your current willpower is determined by willpower used out of max willpower, max willpower is determined by how often you've orgasmed and thus why you can't change it)

So if you prevent orgasm you prevent losing max willpower value and thus prevent game over.

Bear in mind for some h-scenes you need to allow orgasm meter to build up or even allow orgasms. I think there are 2 scenes in the game that need this, maybe more.

Steps to use the cheat;
  1. open game and load save or start new game
  2. open cheat engine and point it to the breedlab game process
  3. in cheat engine, load the .ct file I've attached in the included zip
  4. once you acquire a gun you will see the value populate for ammo and you can change it or lock it to a fixed value by clicking the X box in front
  5. for orgasm meter you can toggle the X box on and off and also amend the value as needed the file should show it in float just make sure it is before changing the value
didn't work for BreedLab v0.22

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
This Ethernet....i'ts just weird...i don't wan't to that kind of fetishes...but i like it for some reason? Well, i'm crazy now....huh. I wonder when is new ver. coming

Last edited:

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
i find all exploit's in the cheat engine for almost every bar, stat's etc....but i can't find how to reset cooldown with the monsters or alter the hp drop for them...Any ideas? bees is 1 time breeding machine is a waste....

Last edited:

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
For the life of me never could work the cheat engine to save my life. I just don't wanna die in the game. >_>

Naruleci

Mar 15, 2020
Just finished this and so far it's pretty great! It's got some issue's but this seems like an extremely promising thing. I love mostly everything here and looking forward to more!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Breed Laboratory 0.22.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Haha
Reactions: riotrey
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes