Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

myersm1993`

Nov 17, 2017
Alright fine, here you guys go.

Download these files, put/replace them with your existing file that you can find under:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Moeymoeys\BreedLab

This will put you in a checkpoint where the game still isn't finished. It's the 1st checkpoint of the game, but the doors and statues have ben put into place, so all you have to do is go through the big door. But before you do. You can check what's behind the other smaller doors, you will find there 4 different kinds of monsters to rape you.
These are not all of the monsters of the game though. Have fun, wash your hand!
They're trying to make us pay $10 for these files lol

Reactions: DominiqPRIME

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Please do not use cancerous filehosters, especially since every thread in this section has multiple examples for excellent alternatives, right in the first post.

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
Try clicking on the window bar for the game window, running unity games on linux I've run in to this bug a good few times.
When you're at the main menu, click on the top of the game window until it's highlighted as the active window, then hit "new game".
thank you for giving me a proper reply.

Reactions: nac123

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
They're trying to make us pay $10 for these files lol
wait wut? is that the case?? That's not what i was trying to do. I just took some random website to upload files, i wouldn't want to make people pay for this.
I've updated my post now. Didn't know you can attach a file in F95zone.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Try clicking on the window bar for the game window, running unity games on linux I've run in to this bug a good few times.
When you're at the main menu, click on the top of the game window until it's highlighted as the active window, then hit "new game".
On Linux it really helps to set wine reg ADD 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\X11 Driver' /v UseTakeFocus /d 'N' /f command for your Wineprefix. Many Unity games have focus bug (for example Illusion games), this workarounds them all.

nac123

Jul 24, 2018
On Linux it really helps to set wine reg ADD 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\X11 Driver' /v UseTakeFocus /d 'N' /f command for your Wineprefix. Many Unity games have focus bug (for example Illusion games), this workarounds them all.
Thanks, I'll have to give that a shot.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
yeah, i didn't understand you at 1st (my fault), after i replied to you, i have readed your message again to make sure i understood you. Then i realized i can't read properly, so i deleted my previous message and replied with a other message.
You're using a very cleaver method btw!
Thank you for the compliment about the way I use save files for this game, it's not clever alone to do it, because some games only have enemies/bosses that are single encounters in a way that if where they're at gets cleared of them, they will be permenantly gone from that specific location. Bosses exculding the final boss in Treasure Fragment can only be fought and won against once all in one go, Breed Labratory [this game that we are looking at] has "changes are permenant" type of function, basically if you get past the "choose the correct enemy" puzzle and save afterwards, that puzzle is locked from future attempts with the current save file until you make a new one.

Reactions: DominiqPRIME

--omid--

Jan 26, 2019
firs sorry for my bad English my language is Persian. is any one have any idea how to hack the 100% life value in cheat engine for this game or happened to have a cheat for it? i used 4 byte ,double , float (round, default , truncated) , and All option for value types in cheat engine but i couldn't get it done as the other games that i hacked with this method.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
where exactly ive been running around that room looking for it
When you head back to the first hallway when you got weapon, the second time around, there are lickers. Kill the first one, keep going past the room with the flyers, and you'll come to another door where a second licker will patrol to and then patrol back. Inside that room is the snake statue, guarded by another licker. Moey initially said this licker doesn't attack, but that may have been a bug they now fixed. It will attack when you enter so, quickly get ready to attack. The doorway stops weapon fire, making this guy more annoying than it should.

Rdcbr2

May 18, 2020
When you head back to the first hallway when you got weapon, the second time around, there are lickers. Kill the first one, keep going past the room with the flyers, and you'll come to another door where a second licker will patrol to and then patrol back. Inside that room is the snake statue, guarded by another licker. Moey initially said this licker doesn't attack, but that may have been a bug they now fixed. It will attack when you enter so, quickly get ready to attack. The doorway stops weapon fire, making this guy more annoying than it should.
If you hold the shift key you walk slow and can walk past it without getting its attention

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Oh, I thought that one was the crow.

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
sadly there no more cheats for the game i do like but keep dying really pulls me out of it its not hard but the fact you cant shoot as you walk makes it really hard some times (the "pussy hugers" to be more exact)

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
sadly there no more cheats for the game i do like but keep dying really pulls me out of it its not hard but the fact you cant shoot as you walk makes it really hard some times (the "pussy hugers" to be more exact)
The magic of cheat engine keeps me alive. Every bar is float type value so it's easy to cheat.

Reactions: Dark Ash Fur
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes