Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Save won't do anything for you, i could send you but there's no gallery mode in this game yet. So there's no point in getting yourself a full save.
Gotta wait for this game to add it.
I mean, creating multiple save files at certain points of the game can make a difference, I am doing that with this and Treasure Fragment [it doesn't offer rematches against bosses other than the last one] so that way in case there's certain enemies or such that I want to go back and view, I can do that.

Reactions: DominiqPRIME

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
any chance for the cheat to be updated?
He'd have to fix it with every update. Unless he can see some sort of pattern that lets him update easier each time, it may be too much work to keep updating it. Plus, Moey has basically no timetable on releases or even an ETA. He could update it and the next week, a game update comes out.

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
I think there was an post by DominiqPRIME that got deleted before I could reply to it... though I wanted to follow it up with this; The way that I do that DominiqPRIME is that I take a save file after reaching an story related point in the game, like placing the dog statue in this game, copy it into another folder that I use for other parts of the game itself and use those for later in case I decide if I want to view animations of an enemy, like the bi-pedal canine in the left side of the building's first level that you go through to activate the generator or the quadrupedal enemy that arouses the player character to where the red bar gets filled up then waits before standing up on both it's hind legs to continue it's animation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DominiqPRIME

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
I mean, creating multiple save files at certain points of the game can make a difference, I am doing that with this and Treasure Fragment [it doesn't offer rematches against bosses other than the last one] so that way in case there's certain enemies or such that I want to go back and view, I can do that.
anyone can send me save? <3
Download this file, put/replace it with your existing file that you can find under:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Moeymoeys\BreedLab

This will put you in a checkpoint where the game still isn't finished. It's the 1st checkpoint of the game, but the doors and statues have ben put into place, so all you have to do is go through the big door. But before you do. You can check what's behind the other smaller doors, you will find there 4 different kinds of monsters to rape you.
These are not all of the monsters of the game though. Have fun, wash your hand!

Last edited:
Reactions: Chambs

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
I think there was an post by DominiqPRIME that got deleted before I could reply to it... though I wanted to follow it up with this; The way that I do that DominiqPRIME is that I take a save file after reaching an story related point in the game, like placing the dog statue in this game, copy it into another folder that I use for other parts of the game itself and use those for later in case I decide if I want to view animations of an enemy, like the bi-pedal canine in the left side of the building's first level that you go through to activate the generator or the quadrupedal enemy that arouses the player character to where the red bar gets filled up then waits before standing up on both it's hind legs to continue it's animation.
yeah, i didn't understand you at 1st (my fault), after i replied to you, i have readed your message again to make sure i understood you. Then i realized i can't read properly, so i deleted my previous message and replied with a other message.
You're using a very cleaver method btw!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluraven93

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Just tried this game and I really like it. When it's finished, I hope there will be a couple routes where one you just try to escape and the other where you obey the weird mask bitch and give into lewdness.

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
no i mean the literal camera. I cannot rotate it at all, whether I use my mouse or a controller. Surely the camera position isnt locked in place, is it?
You mean, you wanna rotate the camera or do you mean you wanna zoom out.
You can't rotate the camera. You can zoom out with the camera, you can give yourself a wider field of view, that's what you can do. Just use your scrollwheel if you meant "zoom out"

Or do you perhaps mean you can't look in a direction with camera? If so then just use your mouse to look around.

nac123

Jul 24, 2018
no i mean the literal camera. I cannot rotate it at all, whether I use my mouse or a controller. Surely the camera position isnt locked in place, is it?
Try clicking on the window bar for the game window, running unity games on linux I've run in to this bug a good few times.
When you're at the main menu, click on the top of the game window until it's highlighted as the active window, then hit "new game".

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes