Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
The magic of cheat engine keeps me alive. Every bar is float type value so it's easy to cheat.
i try but dont find the values after the 3 time i just give up and try to search if someone already find something i will try to reinstall my cheat engine maybe there something messing up the program dunno

The3nd014

Mar 23, 2022
i try but dont find the values after the 3 time i just give up and try to search if someone already find something i will try to reinstall my cheat engine maybe there something messing up the program dunno
only one I've been able to change is ammo count

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Ash Fur

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
So for everyone struggling to cheat here (this game definitely needs it to fully enjoy it at least for me)

I made a cheat file that should (hopefully) point to the right pointers. A lot of people struggling here as you are trying to change wrong values you only need to cheat ammo and orgasm meter. You can't cheat willpower as it seems to be fed by fixed variables (your current willpower is determined by willpower used out of max willpower, max willpower is determined by how often you've orgasmed and thus why you can't change it)

So if you prevent orgasm you prevent losing max willpower value and thus prevent game over.

Bear in mind for some h-scenes you need to allow orgasm meter to build up or even allow orgasms. I think there are 2 scenes in the game that need this, maybe more.

Steps to use the cheat;
  1. open game and load save or start new game
  2. open cheat engine and point it to the breedlab game process
  3. in cheat engine, load the .ct file I've attached in the included zip
  4. once you acquire a gun you will see the value populate for ammo and you can change it or lock it to a fixed value by clicking the X box in front
  5. for orgasm meter you can toggle the X box on and off and also amend the value as needed the file should show it in float just make sure it is before changing the value

Moron1

Dec 18, 2019
turn around and you will see a few doors on the wall. In the one room you can open you will find a key card. Go back down the hallway you used to enter the area and open the big door along the wall in the one room you can open you will find a slightly discolored section interact with it i hope you will be able to find the rest out
That was a secret door, thanks.

Dark Ash Fur

Dec 2, 2019
So for everyone struggling to cheat here (this game definitely needs it to fully enjoy it at least for me)

I made a cheat file that should (hopefully) point to the right pointers. A lot of people struggling here as you are trying to change wrong values you only need to cheat ammo and orgasm meter. You can't cheat willpower as it seems to be fed by fixed variables (your current willpower is determined by willpower used out of max willpower, max willpower is determined by how often you've orgasmed and thus why you can't change it)
thanks so much

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019

So if you prevent orgasm you prevent losing max willpower value and thus prevent game over.

Bear in mind for some h-scenes you need to allow orgasm meter to build up or even allow orgasms. I think there are 2 scenes in the game that need this, maybe more.

Steps to use the cheat;
  1. open game and load save or start new game
  2. open cheat engine and point it to the breedlab game process
  3. in cheat engine, load the .ct file I've attached in the included zip
  4. once you acquire a gun you will see the value populate for ammo and you can change it or lock it to a fixed value by clicking the X box in front
  5. for orgasm meter you can toggle the X box on and off and also amend the value as needed the file should show it in float just make sure it is before changing the value
Actually I've changed the max willpower and the willpower orgasm penalty, when you're going to pick up a willpower expansion, open up cheat engine and use all value types as the filter with the number on the right side of the slash in your willpower bar, after you pick up the expansion update the value search with "increased value by" as cheat engine will then use the value pf difference to process the result, however much your max willpower got increased by is [new max willpower - (subtracted by) old max willpower equals difference of the two] then you use that to find the cheat engine point address to edit your max willpower.

For the willpower penalty, it's actually a reversed value of how much willpower you can have due to how many times you came, basically it starts at 0 and increases by 10 [dark blue portion] each time you orgasm, though is reduced when you take a willpower potion.

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Actually I've changed the max willpower and the willpower orgasm penalty, when you're going to pick up a willpower expansion, open up cheat engine and use all value types as the filter with the number on the right side of the slash in your willpower bar, after you pick up the expansion update the value search with "increased value by" as cheat engine will then use the value pf difference to process the result, however much your max willpower got increased by is [new max willpower - (subtracted by) old max willpower equals difference of the two] then you use that to find the cheat engine point address to edit your max willpower.

For the willpower penalty, it's actually a reversed value of how much willpower you can have due to how many times you came, basically it starts at 0 and increases by 10 [dark blue portion] each time you orgasm, though is reduced when you take a willpower potion.
Next update I'll look into adding it then could be a very useful cheat as then you can see all h-scenes fully without messing with red and pink heart meters (orgasm/lust meters)

Only struggle is for pointers I need to do that process double as you have to start the game find the right code, then pointer map it and see what accesses it, find the offset. Then restart game, find right code again, make new pointer map, have cheat engine compare the two and find the overlapping pointers. And then close game again, restart it and now get value to change again to see what pointers are left, now find the lowest pointer to the right file with the offset you already know it should have (for unity it is a dll file I think) and voila there is your pointer that should (in theory) work everytime the game is closed and restarted and more importantly between levels

But the pointer can end up changing with updates as updates can shift pointer data around so my cheat script might not even work next update.

The cheat I really want to be able to achieve is speed though as the run speed when your shoes break is painfully slow

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Next update I'll look into adding it then could be a very useful cheat as then you can see all h-scenes fully without messing with red and pink heart meters (orgasm/lust meters)

Only struggle is for pointers I need to do that process double as you have to start the game find the right code, then pointer map it and see what accesses it, find the offset. Then restart game, find right code again, make new pointer map, have cheat engine compare the two and find the overlapping pointers. And then close game again, restart it and now get value to change again to see what pointers are left, now find the lowest pointer to the right file with the offset you already know it should have (for unity it is a dll file I think) and voila there is your pointer that should (in theory) work everytime the game is closed and restarted and more importantly between levels

But the pointer can end up changing with updates as updates can shift pointer data around so my cheat script might not even work next update.

The cheat I really want to be able to achieve is speed though as the run speed when your shoes break is painfully slow
Even then, having your max willpower to 500 or more easily works fine as you can just restore 100% of it by editing the penalty value to 0.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes