Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I know how cheat engine works. I just don't know what value type the ammo is. is it 2, 4, 8 bytes? A float or double?
Weird that you wouldn't just try them all, then. 4 is fine for me. It doesn't have to be super specific.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Bugs:
-Mantis boss's doggy style animation doesn't move for some reason.
-If you have spacebar held down during that giraffe tongue guy's scene when you climax, the blue bar gets hard locked at the current value and you can never stand up after the scene finishes.
-Can't turn on flashlight in the flesh tunnel with all the mute clones.
-That "choose one" room doesn't proceed until you chose all 3 (at least, I chose the two on the right side first and the door stayed closed until I chose the one on the left side too), and the mist is opaque. Might tone the mist down a little so you can see the room.
-Sometimes you get stuck in the position you're getting fucked in after breaking out of their hold. Looks quite hilarious to slide around the room flat on your back.

Suggestions:
- A little bit of struggling would be nice, most of the animations look consensual from how little restraint and struggling there are on either side.
-Game needs a map.
-IMPORTANT: The 3 animal statues in lvl 1 should emit light. Same goes for the lockers you can open, unless you're treating it more as a secret bonus. Also doors you can interact with should have some kind of highlight, even if it's still locked; there's a few spots in lvl 2 where the texture of the wall is exactly the same as doors you can open, except there's not even a blue exclamation mark on it when you stand in front. The pickups and keycards and teminals and screens all have light. The visual indicators of things you can interact with should be consistent.

Last edited:
Reactions: wor_on and srg91

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
Very cool game, now with a much better birth system than the GIL. (Very sexy that the worm after childbirth is trying to impregnate the heroine)
Wish there were more "healing potions")

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
Bugs:
-Mantis boss's doggy style animation doesn't move for some reason.
-If you have spacebar held down during that giraffe tongue guy's scene when you climax, the blue bar gets hard locked at the current value and you can never stand up after the scene finishes.
-Can't turn on flashlight in the flesh tunnel with all the mute clones.
-That "choose one" room doesn't proceed until you chose all 3 (at least, I chose the two on the right side first and the door stayed closed until I chose the one on the left side too), and the mist is opaque. Might tone the mist down a little so you can see the room.
-Sometimes you get stuck in the position you're getting fucked in after breaking out of their hold. Looks quite hilarious to slide around the room flat on your back.

Suggestions:
- A little bit of struggling would be nice, most of the animations look consensual from how little restraint and struggling there are on either side.
-Game needs a map.
-IMPORTANT: The 3 animal statues in lvl 1 should emit light. Same goes for the lockers you can open, unless you're treating it more as a secret bonus. Also doors you can interact with should have some kind of highlight, even if it's still locked; there's a few spots in lvl 2 where the texture of the wall is exactly the same as doors you can open, except there's not even a blue exclamation mark on it when you stand in front. The pickups and keycards and teminals and screens all have light. The visual indicators of things you can interact with should be consistent.
100% agree with adding more struggling

Bloodspartan27

Jun 19, 2018
so wheres the scientist ive looked eveywhere in the area before the stalker found a terminal card and found no one aned when i went to where the stalker was theres just a looked door and a save point

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Bugs:
Suggestions:
Unless you're simply pointing out bugs and your opinions on new ideas, the dev doesn't lurk in the forums. Honestly, I'm under the impression they doesn't like it being here. They DM'd me once on Subscribestar inquiring about why do it and I said it was to give them exposure. Never responded after that. Vicineko didn't seem to mind; they even pop in once and a while.

Reactions: f9account and abao

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
It seems I bugged my progression by interacting with the scientist's pc first, then talking to him afterwards.
The barricade to the left wont go away. I was in all 3 small rooms multiple times. The scientist guy only repeats his line that he wants me to get moving. Reloading the save didnt help.
I don't have the dedication to start over from scratch.

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
Amazing!!
That's one of the best games i have found!
Guys, the girl in the preview pictures does not look like this, it must've ben poor lighting in some areas, or the pictures were taken in an older version of the game. In-game she looks quite sweet - don't judge a book by it's cover.

Oh and btw as kekpuker stated, version 0.21 is out.

Reactions: wor_on

kittehbit

Jun 13, 2020
bestiality tag is incorrect, its just monsters

nice game though, really inspires me to get into learning to make games myself :)

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes