Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
respect what he's going for here, frankly, with interesting enough gameplay mechanics and a slightly better model it could turn into something great. hard to judge from a tech demo
Boring Female protagonist game. Make it with a new game + where you can be a monster.
Also, bland model, without any character creation. probably no body modification.
A hideously low poly face and bad lighting.
There should always be some kind of base line polish to a game. Something to make it look bearable.
Twin pony tails that don't go below the neck and have no interactability during (if any) sex scenes is not doing it for me.

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020

Moeymoey's post:

Hey Folks,

besides the Mantis Boss Battle, the main "Star" of this update is probably Birth :> It still needs some tweaking and polishing, especially making the scene not to cause problems in certain scenarios but overall it seems to work fine. Also "Birth" on Game Over is not quite as described as in the "Birth Cycle" Text yet. So there is still a bit of work left to do.

In short, the new stuff:
The main updates:
  • Endless H-Scene on Game-Over
  • Birth Scene
  • Mantis Boss Battle

Other updates:
  • Shooting System improved visually
  • Brightness Option
  • Enemies with a vision range now detect you when you are close behind them
  • Pink Screen effects / Heartbeat
  • some minor bugfixes

What comes next?
  • Final Area of Level 2
  • UI redesign

..and a lot of polishing and bugfixing is required. As the game gets bigger, the testing and bugfixing becomes more time consuming, so every feedback and bugreport is very appreciated and helps to speed up the development :>

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
How are you supposed to defeat the Mantis? Shooting it seemingly does nothing to it's health, it's too fast to outrun, getting away from it during a knockdown takes thirty stamina and while the mc is still on the ground trying to get up the Mantis' health just regenerates.

Reactions: SAM s-300

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I'm surprised he posted about the update for his patreon but not on his discord, i mean even if it's patreon only he at least tell it when a new update come out to inform people about where the game is

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
I wanna ask if this game requires like something specific to run? like RAM or graphic
Yes, I would say you need a full computer.

To answer it seriously, it was built in Unity and the dev has plenty of bugs to fix and content to add so optimization is likely not on their to-do list. As the graphics aren't particularly demanding, you should be able to play it on a mid-tier system but it may run hot and you may get frame drops here and there.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
where can i find the boss battle ?
After getting to the scientist with the glasses you have to move back to the start of the game with the giant door. There you have to move to where you got the gun and go through the wall of meat. You end up outside with a futa right next to a lever you pull to start the boss fight.

Jun 28, 2019
How are you supposed to defeat the Mantis? Shooting it seemingly does nothing to it's health, it's too fast to outrun, getting away from it during a knockdown takes thirty stamina and while the mc is still on the ground trying to get up the Mantis' health just regenerates.
You can only shoot it in the head, assuming you haven't figured it out yet, and I believe it takes around 25 ish bullets to kill? Though cheat engine usually helps with the whole, limited ammo thing.

It can be done legit, assuming you brought enough battery things. You shoot it, run backwards, and to the right (or left) and repeat. You can even wedge it behind the boxes, where the lever is! For a little while anyway.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
You can only shoot it in the head, assuming you haven't figured it out yet, and I believe it takes around 25 ish bullets to kill? Though cheat engine usually helps with the whole, limited ammo thing.

It can be done legit, assuming you brought enough battery things. You shoot it, run backwards, and to the right (or left) and repeat. You can even wedge it behind the boxes, where the lever is! For a little while anyway.
i killed it with 18 head shots

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017

I didn't know you had to shoot him in the head, thanks for the info. I think I had enough ammo but the reload takes a little while and not having boots means you're just way too slow to get a chance to shoot it before it charges.

I did get it so it couldn't start the fucking animation anymore because of some unknown glitch.

How do you cheat the ammo using cheat engine? I tried before but couldn't get any values to stick.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
I didn't know you had to shoot him in the head, thanks for the info. I think I had enough ammo but the reload takes a little while and not having boots means you're just way too slow to get a chance to shoot it before it charges.

I did get it so it couldn't start the fucking animation anymore because of some unknown glitch.

How do you cheat the ammo using cheat engine? I tried before but couldn't get any values to stick.
If you were able to find the appropriate value, double click it so it shows up in the bottom window. In the bottom window, you can highlight the value and press enter to assign an amount to it and press space to lock the value at that amount (or just click the box on the far left). If there's a red X in the box, that means it will never change (unless the variable is being handled in fancy ways).

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
If you were able to find the appropriate value, double click it so it shows up in the bottom window. In the bottom window, you can highlight the value and press enter to assign an amount to it and press space to lock the value at that amount (or just click the box on the far left). If there's a red X in the box, that means it will never change (unless the variable is being handled in fancy ways).
I know how cheat engine works. I just don't know what value type the ammo is. is it 2, 4, 8 bytes? A float or double?

meep862

Dec 19, 2019
how do you get back to the beginning after talking to the scientist? When i go back the way I came there's just a barriecade

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes