Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
For everyone dat mentioned me.

Me and Noxtek decided to not mod the game any mar because of its alpha status.
I will try to release a mod on every update that haves the floors connected to one another. >w>
Is there any way to disable the pregnancy entirely in the form of an toggle? if done that way, it may help towards wanting to watch the scenes.

Reactions: timekiller.jb

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
My gratitude for the link.
But, "You must be registered to see the links".
Could You please sent direct download link?
Thanks in advance.
you can download the game for free on itch.io

(download now > No thanks, just take me to the downloads )

Reactions: Xol and nerogaf

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Uhhhhh, so I just played the WIP, so far I've only encountered the lurker and got a keycard but nowhere to put it...Am I confused or is that the end of the level?

Reactions: MoreNow

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Uhhhhh, so I just played the WIP, so far I've only encountered the lurker and got a keycard but nowhere to put it...Am I confused or is that the end of the level?
Looks like a bug. The moment you get down the hallway (whether or not you kill the Lurker), you can't access anything. Save doesn't work, inventory won't open, can't even transition back to the "hub".

I lied. Quote from the dev on ulmf:
" In the classroom there is a hidden path, you get the id-card for it further in the tunnel. Within the path is a generator you need to activate, after that a door opens which leads you to that area :>" This is for the dream area. The end of the dark tunnel with the lurker is the end of the demo.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Very few good games here with the run or hide type of gameplay. I'd cross my fingers but I've yet to see an adult game developer do a complete overhaul of their alpha builds. Those character models could be better

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Game is alright
But idk how to actually struggle and escape
You press and hold space. As the struggle bar fills up, you let go to sacrifice stamina to reduce the attacker's stamina. When they are out, they stop and need to regenerate. Basically, you risk your own to get them to stop before you run out. If you climax, you lose 10 max stamina, unless you have a potion. Struggling doesn't reduce max stamina. He may have changed it but, I think the Licker and Wolf you couldn't actually get away from as they had too much stamina.

The struggle system is basic and not really well done. I think he's planning to change it in the future but, currently, it's a little annoying.

Reactions: MoreNow and Bruno3

XbfgX

Mar 30, 2019
Coming along nicely

Now Dislikes…

I hate game overs and in this case it can be very quick if like me you want to see pregnancy – really should be more like Escape from the Giant Insect Lab IMO
No sex sounds
Too dark and flashlight pretty dim not a lot of difference between on and off
The stand still and shoot even on level 1 three or four shots just to kill the first insect and they move fast
The willpower/struggle/cooldown etc
Restarting the Game from Game Over just ends with game over
Open lockers/chests etc tells you nothing would be nice to see a popup box with items etc
Limited inventory space

Now Likes……

Love the idea as it does remind me of Giant insect lab (which I really enjoyed)
Could sped up the pregnancy/birth (offspring could suck tits/rape her once more)
Could make enemies rape/cum then passive to MC for much longer as it is currently too short
Model now has eye (maybe make the nipples darker to standout more)

Keeping an eye on this one :)

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Anybody have a working mod or something, having clothes deleted just by walking near an enemy is annoying af, also the limited health and game over systems are garbage, what's the point of having pregnancy if it instantly sends you to a game over screen... Wack >:L

ZorriscoSHED

Oct 14, 2020
The game is ok, but damn Daniel !! Those models are scary as hell i thought i was playing P.T or some creepy shit, they need more work and the doggo one looks untextured.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes