Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
I am at such a loss on what to do after escaping the gold wolf, which still seems... really buggy cause I put him to sleep before I got the card. Anways, what do i do AFTER i get the secret door open, the generator doens't do anything?

The3nd014

Mar 23, 2022
I am at such a loss on what to do after escaping the gold wolf, which still seems... really buggy cause I put him to sleep before I got the card. Anways, what do i do AFTER i get the secret door open, the generator doens't do anything?
can you post a screenshot of where you are stuck your description is confusing

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
So I beat gold wolf, got the keycard, went back opened the secret door and found my way to the generator BUT I have no idea what to do from there if that helps

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
If i recall it correctly you need to get the key in the next room. Just walk past the generator room and continue walk down the corridor. Go back and activate the generator and continue.

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
I just weirdly can't get the generator to activate for some reason, i've spammed every key around it lol

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
v.0.35
Mega link on kemono party + save file (C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Moeymoeys)
Mega
The save not working for me i'm spawning in the void

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Was confused by this red heart icon and what is the purpose of this icon. >w<
The red heart below the Pantsu is to notify you that you are in a safe zone. :p

1694096726863.png

Other note, is working on modding for V0.34 will have it done soon and hopefully with fully functional saves, but wont release it until this thread is updated to V0.35. ^w^
This will give Moeymoey time to collect errors/bug logs. ^w^

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I understood what was the matter, during the game new data about the passage appears in regedit, it was just necessary to extract the data from regedit and apply it after save file
BRUH
regedit file in raaar
save file same
Yep just as U say, my last modded version of dis game had dat save problem which will be corrected in my updated mod patch for V0.34. :3
R8t now I'm trying 2 moddify the asset files 2 change colors of things and also attempt to smooth out textures on sum cloths and UI icons. X3

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Crabek, I was confused on what dat red heart icon is suppose to be. X3
Like is it a UI element that telling U, dat UR character is in a safe zone? >w>

Or is it a UI Element telling U dat UR character is immortal because it did pop up outside of safe zones. >w>
If both are true then why not use is a shield icon for the safe zone and a simple shirt in T-Pose icon for the immortality buff. >w<

Also almost half way done with making my saves 4 the game, mods of its files are done just need 2 add sum finishing touches, and I did NOT touch/edit any lightmaping, LDRs, or common unity UI. :3

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Ik my saves are finally done (Note: saves are from the modded game so it may or may NOT work correct), here sumone test em out to see if U get the game over screen like I did with Crabek after installing his save. :3
Also I wont release my modded version of the game into Moeymoey release a V0.35 or higher, or sum time dis Dec . >w<
Sawry for inconvenience, it to give Moeymoey enough time to collect glitchs, bug, and errors reports from the public game version. ^w^

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Saves working well, and yes on first locations red heart its save zone (didnt check if this work properly), last location its pink but mb those green guys not enemies and heart wont disappear (or pink heart mean horny zone or wat), some bugs with camera on animation scenes or mb its my trashed windows
TY, 4 testing it, and for the info on dat red heart. >w<
Moeymoey I think U should change the heart 2 a sci-fi shield bubble or rpg style like shield 2 represent the icon as a indicator dat you are in a Safe Zone. :3

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
i think heart icon serve aswell to indicate its a zone you can masturbate
TY for the info, although Crabek already informed meh. >w<

And I will be releasing the BL-V0.34 Modded version of this game on 2023-12-25 on JP Tokyo Time btw unless sumone shares their
after dis post then I'll upload the V0.34 as soon as possible. :3
And remember MODDED versions are not supported by Meoymoey so I do suggest you backup the entire game folder before installing my mods or other people mods, because I understand dat not every PC will behave like my mine or theirs which runs the mods perfectly. >w<

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
TY for the info, although Crabek already informed meh. >w<

And I will be releasing the BL-V0.34 Modded version of this game on 2023-12-25 on JP Tokyo Time btw unless sumone shares their
after dis post then I'll upload the V0.34 as soon as possible. :3
And remember MODDED versions are not supported by Meoymoey so I do suggest you backup the entire game folder before installing my mods or other people mods, because I understand dat not every PC will behave like my mine or theirs which runs the mods perfectly. >w<
can you possibly type with a normal color and font? it makes it a bit difficult to read. No toxic behavior here im just asking if you would not mind maybe adding it at the bottom in normal font >.<

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
been playing almost every version for over a year and it was coming and realizing only the public version was posted that this thread was actually started by the dev. hello dev, like your game.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes