Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Another fine example of why devs shouldn't be allowed to run pages for their own games here, this isn't your marketing forum.
I mean, yes it kind of is? We post pirated games for those who for whatever reason can't afford them or don't want to pay, but this is also just a forum to discuss games and even to discuss making them and recruit people to make them. In time people will certainly post the patreon version, but come on now. Devs using this forum to communicate with us is a good thing. Doubly so if they end up reading our feedback, help us with issues or explaining their views. Which Moeymoey has done here.

Moeymoey is free to post announcements here, as we are free to post their patreon version when we want to. There's websites for /just/ pirated games, this isn't one of those websites.

Even from a piracy perspective, the moment Moeymoey posts an update here, everyone knows that it's time to start looking / sharing. And maybe they make buck from it, I for one hope they do. Maybe they'll keep working on it then. If my memory doesn't fool me, they initially never planned to work on this project for long and it's the support that changed their mind.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I mean, yes it kind of is? We post pirated games for those who for whatever reason can't afford them or don't want to pay, but this is also just a forum to discuss games and even to discuss making them and recruit people to make them. In time people will certainly post the patreon version, but come on now. Devs using this forum to communicate with us is a good thing. Doubly so if they end up reading our feedback, help us with issues or explaining their views. Which Moeymoey has done here.

Moeymoey is free to post announcements here, as we are free to post their patreon version when we want to. There's websites for /just/ pirated games, this isn't one of those websites.

Even from a piracy perspective, the moment Moeymoey posts an update here, everyone knows that it's time to start looking / sharing. And maybe they make buck from it, I for one hope they do. Maybe they'll keep working on it then. If my memory doesn't fool me, they initially never planned to work on this project for long and it's the support that changed their mind.
People with cracks/leaks of games are encouraged to send it to the thread manager so it can be uploaded safely to the front page, the thread manager in this case is the dev of the game so he can delete the post the moment somebody shares it here, that leaves people no other option but to post it here in the comments and hope others can download it before the page owner takes it down.

You are trying to find some righteous reasoning for piracy where there is none. if you wanna support the dev go right ahead but having him monitor and delete our posts here is moronic and an admin needs to take ownership of this thread so we don't have to deal with this bullshit!

This has been a huge issue all over f95 especially when it comes to patreon scam devs that leave their games in perpetual development hell to farm monthly income.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
malicardy Mordona TY 4 feedback, I'll use the 15px size hope dat helps with U all not squinting at screen or getting 2 close 2 screen as dats bad 4 UR eye health. >w<

RicknRollDickHole This is a modded version of the game with cheats already installed, I mostly modded the textures of the Player, NPCs, cloths 2 smooth them out, also changed the color for sum of the cloths, character's eyes, and hair. ^w^
Cheat info can be found in the txt document dats in game folder named "Cheats". >w<
And theres a ReadMe txt file provided from Moeymoey (renamed it 2 "ReadMe_OperationsManual" so people don't confuse it with a boring ReadMe file dat almost no one opens any mar, and yes its in ENGLISH) so people can view it for key functions and etc. >w>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

total13

Jan 21, 2018
malicardy Mordona TY 4 feedback, I'll use the 15px size hope dat helps with U all not squinting at screen or getting 2 close 2 screen as dats bad 4 UR eye health. >w<

RicknRollDickHole This is a modded version of the game with cheats already installed, I mostly modded the textures of the Player, NPCs, cloths 2 smooth them out, also changed the color for sum of the cloths, character's eyes, and hair. ^w^
Cheat info can be found in the txt document dats in game folder named "Cheats". >w<
And theres a ReadMe txt file provided from Moeymoey (renamed it 2 "ReadMe_OperationsManual" so people don't confuse it with a boring ReadMe file dat almost no one opens any mar, and yes its in ENGLISH) so people can view it for key functions and etc. >w>

BRO IT'S SO SMALLLY WRITTEN

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AkagiVoid

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
BRO IT'S SO SMALLLY WRITTEN
Can U take a screenshot of these samples below in the spoiler pls and then message the results to meh. X3
I pretty sure I'm using 15px but my PC uses custom font (not set up by meh btw). >w<

Also can every else vote on font size for my text pls. ^w^

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
No point the thread manager will delete it. :cautious:
That is interesting, he's surely in the right for just deleting it, but this IS a piracy forum. Meh, its a small enough game that nobody would really bother getting another thread started, so fairs fair that he's got us by the balls in this specific case. Probably not worth making it against the rules because it is good content anyway.

Kuuku

Dec 14, 2018
People with cracks/leaks of games are encouraged to send it to the thread manager so it can be uploaded safely to the front page, the thread manager in this case is the dev of the game so he can delete the post the moment somebody shares it here, that leaves people no other option but to post it here in the comments and hope others can download it before the page owner takes it down.

You are trying to find some righteous reasoning for piracy where there is none. if you wanna support the dev go right ahead but having him monitor and delete our posts here is moronic and an admin needs to take ownership of this thread so we don't have to deal with this bullshit!

This has been a huge issue all over f95 especially when it comes to patreon scam devs that leave their games in perpetual development hell to farm monthly income.
I deleted my own post actually, the link died :alien:

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I deleted my own post actually, the link died :alien:
Yeah I figured that was the case, my point is giving the keys of the forum to the guy actively hurting it, it's a conflict of interest. He'll get notified first when a new leak arrives here and can snuff it out.

Imagine getting shot by a guy, go to the hospital and the doctor is the guy who shot you. The whole system on f95 is ass backwards in this regard.

Jan 25, 2022
Moeymoey you should add something that check if someone have internet then ping patreon or something to check if that persone own the game and if not will redirect that pirate to the patreon not drm just a reminder that its bad

NoTouchLing

May 27, 2018
As promised, here is the Breed Laboratory V0.34 MODDED dat I was working on. ^w^
Note: Also when U Download the File and Unpack it be4 going into the folder please run a Virus Scan on the folder first, I uploaded with no viruses on the folder but IDK wat these crazy floating BOTS Viruses may do on the web. >w<
Links:

Is working on V0.37 (Thx 4 sharing Kuuku ) which will possible have more than a few mancy textures edited. :3
How'd u get it to work on 0.37?

Reactions: stalkerOne
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes