Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
So? There's no more virus in the linky?
The best way to test it...is to sub to his patreon and then check if it's the same file. :ROFLMAO:

Like cmon, it's one thing to hint to a certain site, it's another to just outright post it, which will end up potentially hurting everyone, not just the dev.

Also how does the new mode work with the wolves that have endless stamina? Since they were a game over even if you had infinite health.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Xhak

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Where is the green container? Or is it the end of corrent version?
The demo ends after finding 2 out of the 3 Orb Containers in the Botanic Main Area. There is no clear “End Demo” cut this time.

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
Suggestion for the alternate game mode. Increase the cooldown for the creatures after climax. I ran into a situation where 2 creatures are present and the cooldown is to short, resulting in a never ending loop :p
Other then that, new update is cool!

And maybe for future updates, if it fits in the current source, maybe add somehwat persistent climax meters on creatures that goes down over time?

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
The best way to test it...is to sub to his patreon and then check if it's the same file. :ROFLMAO:

Like cmon, it's one thing to hint to a certain site, it's another to just outright post it, which will end up potentially hurting everyone, not just the dev.

Also how does the new mode work with the wolves that have endless stamina? Since they were a game over even if you had infinite health.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a solution, but in a older version, even the link from the patreon (the free one) got some malware, and the dev also talk about that
1696591940218.png

So, since, I try to make attention

axelmad08

Mar 5, 2023
I don't know if this was already asked, but what does the "Submissive and breedable" 'difficulty' mean? IT seems to deactivate the struggling option, anything else?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I don't know if this was already asked, but what does the "Submissive and breedable" 'difficulty' mean? IT seems to deactivate the struggling option, anything else?
You don't get a weapon and you cannot struggle when you are captured. Basically, the moment you lose your panties, you get fucked until the monster is tired and leaves. I am not sure if it does anything else, I didn't play it very long, it got boring pretty quickly. If you are playing without cheats, it is probably impossible to get very far.

With cheat mode enabled, you get infinite willpower (health) potions and can heal and restore willpower any time. If it was just no struggling, I would consider it a hard mode, but with no weapon and no struggling, it feels kind of pointless to me. I can already, not struggle and not attack of my own free will and with cheat mode I can just sit there and watch the animations any time I want or kill the monsters and move on to something else.

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
It also decreases the amount of willpower you lose from orgasm and gives the enemies a much longer cooldown after being friendly with you, so it's more or less designed for you to get sexed by a large portion of the enemies and give birth many times and just tank it with the increased willpower in combination with masturbation. Lurkers will absolutely fuck you up though and I'm unsure how the mantis boss would go as I've not gotten there yet.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes