Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
How do you get past the plant dudes in Act 4? I just randomly walk into them uncontrollably and their sex scenes don't end, these dudes. image_2023-10-19_135817664.png

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2023
can someone share a save to unlock the cheats, i cant get past those ghost ladies after the big mantis monster >.>
Wait for them in a spot with decent space behind you. As soon as they lift their arms up to lunge at you, run backwards.
Or you can try to juke around them. Best done when dancing around a desk or other solid object.

Reactions: peteyone1

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
What do you do after getting out of the "school" in chapter 2? I think I might've soft locked myself. None of the doors open & I can't find any keycard panels to use the one I took with me from the school.

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
Shoot out the gas dispensers. That should stop your lust from going up. At least that's what worked for me.
I do that but like... that one dude on the corner, i just start auto walking to him, i don't even see my lust rise.
-Edit, yea my lust is stuck at 100 and I can't get it lwoered. For wahtever reason that one guy I can'tg et near him, so im just stuck.

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2023
How can i pass the big door in act 2, after got a ID card and go out of the tunnel (Gold Boss).
What do you do after getting out of the "school" in chapter 2? I think I might've soft locked myself. None of the doors open & I can't find any keycard panels to use the one I took with me from the school.
Look more carefully in the room where you found the neck light. Particularly at the wall.

Jan 18, 2023
I do that but like... that one dude on the corner, i just start auto walking to him, i don't even see my lust rise.
-Edit, yea my lust is stuck at 100 and I can't get it lwoered. For wahtever reason that one guy I can'tg et near him, so im just stuck.
The gas turrets are bugged. They can still hit you with the horny for several seconds after being shot, even though no animation or particle effects take place.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Played 0.35.
Hovering over "Lewd level" doesnt give me any explanation of what it does, what does it do? Is it worth grinding? Its pretty easy to grind by sex with wolf at the beginning (aborting sex before he comes but after he gives horny, then masturbating) but is it worth it? I havent noticed any difference in displayed stats as the level increased at least.
Some clothes reappear when you put on other clothes and some don't, whats up with that? Taking off underwear with 'U' also destroys them instead of returning to inventory.
Maybe its just my graphics settings but lurker things are easy to spot in the dark because their glossy skin shimmers reflecting distant lights.
Statue riddle is too easy, maybe remove the solution written on the wall and only leave TVs?
For some reason mouse sensitivity setting resets to 5 between restarts, annoying. Cannot change it while playing either. Mouse too sensitive when aiming but ok for viewing, maybe make sensitivity different and slow mouse down when aiming?
Mobs sometimes get aggroed through walls and closed doors.
Keys and cards should be easier to use imo, I had to run around that area with Wolf V2 checking every closed door every time I got a new key, its annoying. There arent even enemies or puzzles, just lots of running around and poking at doors, and its not limited to Wolf V2 area, every area is basically like that though that one was the worst.
Birth is kinda... disappointing. I hope its a placeholder scene because giving birth to the same slug from all the different things doesn't make much sense to me.
The dream place dialog implied that I have to pick one of two sex options but I had to pick two of three instead? Whats up with that...

Btw I'm not shitting on your game, dont get mad at me. If it was crap I'd just ignore it, but right now its sorta a diamond in the rough. Very very very rough.

Jan 18, 2023
Played 0.35.
Hovering over "Lewd level" doesnt give me any explanation of what it does, what does it do? Is it worth grinding? Its pretty easy to grind by sex with wolf at the beginning (aborting sex before he comes but after he gives horny, then masturbating) but is it worth it? I havent noticed any difference in displayed stats as the level increased at least.
Full levels (not just the exp) gained through sex will each give a very small bonus to stamina damage done through struggling, as well as decreasing how fast you reach orgasm. As far as I know, that's it, though. The creature perks make a much larger impact, especially if you can survive getting the one from the mantis.

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
The gas turrets are bugged. They can still hit you with the horny for several seconds after being shot, even though no animation or particle effects take place.
wack how am I supposed to get the horny down then lol or do i take'em out and just wait?

Azzyikes

Aug 15, 2023
How are you supposed to get your lust down at all? Starting to think I may just be bugged or something, because when I get to the fourth act and take the tram/train thing, I awlays get really glitchy there.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
How are you supposed to get your lust down at all? Starting to think I may just be bugged or something, because when I get to the fourth act and take the tram/train thing, I awlays get really glitchy there.
Did you used any of the 'lewd' outfits on [such as see-through bra, pants, and socks] ?

Otherwise, the current 4th-stage is currently unfinished [missing 'Blue Container'], and there are a number of areas not marked with the 'Purple Heart' [masturbate-able area], but still allowed the girl to go 'onani' :oops:

Reactions: Beats9821
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes