Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The puzzle is either broken again or bugged because doesn't work no matter the order. And BTW there is no choose act on the left or cheat button in the middle unless you have the mod installed. THE BASE GAME DOES NOT HAVE ONE.

• Angry
Reactions: TheGodUncle

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
The puzzle is either broken again or bugged because doesn't work no matter the order. And BTW there is no choose act on the left or cheat button in the middle unless you have the mod installed. THE BASE GAME DOES NOT HAVE ONE.
The base game does have it, you just have to play until the end of the available content once.

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
You have to go back where the green dudes with the gas were, there's a room there that leads to the new area.
[/QUOTE]

i've found and inserted the red and blue cylinders but can't find the green one and that door is still closed.

hoody2shoes

Oct 24, 2018
You have to go back where the green dudes with the gas were, there's a room there that leads to the new area.
i've found and inserted the red and blue cylinders but can't find the green one and that door is still closed.
[/QUOTE]
thats where im at too

Jan 18, 2023
Green orb does not exist in version 0.37. The game simply ends there without telling you.

You need the backers version (0.38) if you want to continue.

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
Green "bottle" is in the new area with wasps.
BUT if You get it the game will say "that is for now, wait for new update", so after picking it up You will complete curent progress of game.

Kdfn

Aug 29, 2018
I cant get to the new area though. It tells me no power
If You load save from 0.37 then we are fucked up, because there is a bug I guess.
You need to select "start from chapter 4.2" or something like this to progress to new area lol.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
If You load save from 0.37 then we are fucked up, because there is a bug I guess.
You need to select "start from chapter 4.2" or something like this to progress to new area lol.
I selected start from chapter 4.2 but still got that issue.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Starting a new game all so can give you the same issue as i have gotten it as well the other issue i posted from fresh starts.

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
So loading the save provided above throws me into the abyss, and no cheat menu is available for me. Is that the bug everyone keeps talking about?

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
Ok, no clue where to go after putting both canisters around the generator, checked all the doors that have been closed so far and they're still closed. Is one of them supposed to be open and I'm just glitched?
Have you turned on the power in the room where the Blue Orb container is?

hoody2shoes

Oct 24, 2018
The room where the blue orb container is located has a generator in it. You activate that and then can go back to where the green dudes are to get to the new area.
I have no idea what room that's even in. All the doors say "no power" or just "closed". Sometimes it'll let me get into the bathroom, other times it just says no power again.

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
I have no idea what room that's even in. All the doors say "no power" or just "closed". Sometimes it'll let me get into the bathroom, other times it just says no power again.
If you're coming in from the outside area it'll be the second door on the left. You use the keycard on it and there should be a hallway with two spiders and some weird green stuff. Just past that is where you get the blue container and the generator.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
If you're coming in from the outside area it'll be the second door on the left. You use the keycard on it and there should be a hallway with two spiders and some weird green stuff. Just past that is where you get the blue container and the generator.
They have six legs they're more huggers.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes