Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

hoody2shoes

Oct 24, 2018
If you're coming in from the outside area it'll be the second door on the left. You use the keycard on it and there should be a hallway with two spiders and some weird green stuff. Just past that is where you get the blue container and the generator.
It says "closed..." still. and where do i get the keycard? I get the key from the blowjob lady... and can't figure out past that

NVM redownloaded it and now it works

Last edited:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Am I the only one who has problems with camera rotation? Mouse movement doesn't seem to rotate the camera in the game anymore, though it works to click on elements in the inventory and the menu. It used to work in 0.37.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BreedLaboratory-0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
why is the pregnancy a game over timer? I would love to just let that happen, and struggle out of it like you can most enemies...

ryuu23

Apr 20, 2018
starting with 0.38 I have this issue where the pregnancy progress stays at 100% after giving birth the first time. Whenever the character gets pregnant again, she immediately gives birth and it continues staying at 100%. This happens both in Normal and in Breedable mode

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
starting with 0.38 I have this issue where the pregnancy progress stays at 100% after giving birth the first time. Whenever the character gets pregnant again, she immediately gives birth and it continues staying at 100%. This happens both in Normal and in Breedable mode
Yeah lot of us have said they got that bug.

Jan 18, 2023
why is the pregnancy a game over timer? I would love to just let that happen, and struggle out of it like you can most enemies...
It's not...? The only way to get a Game Over from pregnancy is to just completely fail to stop orgasm damage from reducing your will to 0.
You can drink stamina potions in the middle of sex, in case you didn't know.

If you give birth, save, completely quit the game, and load it up again, it will be gone like it was supposed to be.

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
It's not...? The only way to get a Game Over from pregnancy is to just completely fail to stop orgasm damage from reducing your will to 0.
You can drink stamina potions in the middle of sex, in case you didn't know.

If you give birth, save, completely quit the game, and load it up again, it will be gone like it was supposed to be.
so it's some kind of bug for me then? Struggling did absolutely nothing to it. the moment it's out, it mounts me and nothing I did would buck it. it didn't even load a health bar. been avoiding it since. should I be testing for repeatability?

had a similar issue with one of the ghost encounters. I bucked them some 20 times, and a new one just kept appearing. though that might be more of an issue with the fact that two always summon in.

(I'm playing on Normal mode btw. kinda assumed there was just a different lose condition set up for Breedable)

Jan 18, 2023
so it's some kind of bug for me then? Struggling did absolutely nothing to it. the moment it's out, it mounts me and nothing I did would buck it. it didn't even load a health bar. been avoiding it since. should I be testing for repeatability?

had a similar issue with one of the ghost encounters. I bucked them some 20 times, and a new one just kept appearing. though that might be more of an issue with the fact that two always summon in.

(I'm playing on Normal mode btw. kinda assumed there was just a different lose condition set up for Breedable)
You don't spam the button, you hold it down.

Some sequences you can't shake off. Child birth is one of them. Futa phantoms is not.

robocopy05

Dec 6, 2023
New mod here for 0.37, learning purpose... it allows to control most things one-handed via mouse, see the pause screen for explanation. After reaching the end a few things are unlocked i.e. a means to further enjoy the whole game. Has some bug fixes.
c1.jpg

Reactions: Iluzion0ne

-MK-

Aug 24, 2020
You don't spam the button, you hold it down.

Some sequences you can't shake off. Child birth is one of them. Futa phantoms is not.
yeah, I get that. when I said "buck" I meant "force off of me successfully via the struggle mechanic." I can get the phantoms off of me, but only one at a time and they keep spawning back in.

the child birth sequence continued directly into it mounting me and never loaded the ability to struggle out of it. I only let it happen the one time (as getting soft locked until I give up and die was rather unfun), but I can test for repeatability if you like.

I'm on .37 btw. beat it. got the "cheat mode." so it's not game-breaking or anything. just less fun.

Edit: looks like it was a glitch, instead of a full bug. just tested it. I WAS able to buck it this time, but it still didn't load the health bar like everything else does. took over 80 points of damage too. (had to hit it again) nevermind. it has an "end of scene" that's supposed to finish and then disappear. (tested it a couple more times.) so the "finish animation" never loaded for me on that first run.

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Interesting game but seriously fuck that gold wolf section. The game pretty much just expects you to save a pair of shoes for it, and if you used them up because of all the pointless backtracking and walking around in that section good luck.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes