Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

lol5535

Apr 30, 2018
Red: In the fog maze outside with patrolling wolves.
Blue: First grab the key from the redhead, past the green men, by talking to her multiple times. Unlock the case outside to get the card. Use the card to get into the moss hallway with creepy crawlies. At the end you will find the blue orb AND a generator. If the generator is not there, you are not on version 0.38. Don't leave without also turning on the generator.
Green: Go back to the area with green men. Turning on the generator unlocked two doors in here. One of them is a one-way trip into the wasp zone, and the end of the demo.
thanks bro

BobertB

Apr 28, 2023
Red: In the fog maze outside with patrolling wolves.
Blue: First grab the key from the redhead, past the green men, by talking to her multiple times. Unlock the case outside to get the card. Use the card to get into the moss hallway with creepy crawlies. At the end you will find the blue orb AND a generator. If the generator is not there, you are not on version 0.38. Don't leave without also turning on the generator.
Green: Go back to the area with green men. Turning on the generator unlocked two doors in here. One of them is a one-way trip into the wasp zone, and the end of the demo.
Thanks for the detailed response
I was just gonna copy and paste my other other answer in this thread lol

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Great game but, somehow, i completely missed the gun on Act 1 and now i'm on Act 2 completely defenseless...

A good stealth system would do wonders for idiots like me ;w;

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
The sports bra and pink thighhighs you get from SaB mode are destroyed immediately when you get bred even if you're not wearing them...

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
Yes he is working on a new update (v0.40) right now. Due to the holidays it is delayed.
The update will take some time but will have new content that wraps up the botanic garden (act 4).

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
SO I somehow softlocked myself in act 2. I went to the dorms first instead of the dark hallway, did everything there, got a keycard, left the dorms, killed the crawler in the dark hallway, and then I have nowhere to go... The door near the save TV in the dark hallway is locked, I can't return to the dorms, and all other doors just don't have the option to interact with them. Am I missing something? I've checked every corner but I have nowhere to go... I've seen someone mentioning that they lost one of their keycards in dorms after they got caught by the wolf, but I didn't notice anything like that. Also I've tried the keycard on the locked dorm room before leaving, it didn't work. Very weird... I guess I have to restart...

Last edited:

Bad Karma

Oct 3, 2017
SO I somehow softlocked myself in act 2. I went to the dorms first instead of the dark hallway, did everything there, got a keycard, left the dorms, killed the crawler in the dark hallway, and then I have nowhere to go... The door near the save TV in the dark hallway is locked, I can't return to the dorms, and all other doors just don't have the option to interact with them. Am I missing something? I've checked every corner but I have nowhere to go... I've seen someone mentioning that they lost one of their keycards in dorms after they got caught by the wolf, but I didn't notice anything like that. Also I've tried the keycard on the locked dorm room before leaving, it didn't work. Very weird... I guess I have to restart...
there is a secret door near where the red head girl was

• Red Heart
Reactions: sadge0

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
By the way for those who are interested, there's a sort of teaser dev-log for plans of a future game once Breed Lab is done on the Discord.

"Hey Folks, this is the beginning of the Breeders Dev-Log. The idea is to share some progress from the very beginning. For now, it is a side project with not a lot of time spent on but it might change in the future.

The goal for now is to prepare a proof of work demo. So, what is done in so far?

Meet Luci (Name might change in the future). The Protagonist of Breeders (WIP)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She lives in her own apartment (WIP)

The setting takes place within the lore of Breed Laboratory.

More information about the project will be shared when the time comes

That’s it for now

Greets :>"

merpledoop

Mar 1, 2021
Are there any links to the bugfix? lots of stuff doesn't work for me. I dont have the starting outfit from cheat and the 'u' key doesnt work

Chaiba

May 1, 2018
Haven't seen the dev-update from 30 Jan on here.

Posted on 30 Jan:

Hey Folks, v.0.40 development is still ongoing but a dev-log at least once a month should be done nevertheless, so here we are :>

First creature which was mentioned in the previous dev-log is done and implemented:

Second creature is work in progress:

After implementing the second creature, the gallery needs to be updated with Act 4 content, then v.0.40 is pretty much ready to go! That's it for now Greets :>

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes