Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

lknkjoy123

Jun 17, 2019
Man, this is like the bare minimum of working with Unity. Does everyone study it for a week, and than think they are masters at making games? Because this is the usual, stiff movement, keys that don't work, clipping, pop in that Unity always has without good optimization. Really bad, too much downtime, too much grunt work, controls don't work half the time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreedLaboratory-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
well people saying no more cheat needed, but honestly when reading the former cheat mode, I kinda feel the need for it just for the modified camera, just for example the doggystyle with the werewolf, the camera sucks

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
The venus fly trap enemies seem a bit buggy in this release, also managed to get stuck because of them at some point. Kinda bad when the savepoint is beyond them.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
many bugs fundet.
2 Stage 2 humans and you frezz in the animation.
the lewdy eqiup is broken when you put antoher closed is deelet.
1709591345533.png

Is it normal that the main character looks so buggy and looks like everyone who shared them?

For the good. You finally adapted the game. You can finally learn to play it through the infinite potions (y)
it make now relly fun thanks

I still hope that a kind of bonus chest will be installed later and that clothing found there can be taken out again. Maybe not for nothing but for example. Bonus game where you collect points to exchange, just an example^^. Have fun^^

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
yes, the infinite potions are completely sufficient. especially because there are bosses where you can't win, that would be a loop if you live infinitely

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I can update panda cheat menu to work with the current version and add the last stuff, if I have some free time this week.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kekpuker

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i wonder if some body modification stuff will be planned later, at least breast expansion based on how many pregnancies you have or something.

Reactions: Jimthesim

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Is there anything new other than the venus trap enemies and the two green people ending? Coz it's really annoying needing to go through the slow-walk wasp area every time to even attempt to get past the venus only to glitch out after getting released by them.

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
Is there anything new other than the venus trap enemies and the two green people ending? Coz it's really annoying needing to go through the slow-walk wasp area every time to even attempt to get past the venus only to glitch out after getting released by them.
Take the big door to the left of the two green people for a fight against a boss after inserting the colored canisters.
If boss catches you in its beam or directly, you enter 3-some with 2 other girls as a dream-like state... escaping takes little stamina.
After escaping, you find yourself needing to escape the boss. It'll take a few cycles to do that.
If you let them or the boss "finish you" - you'll end up with red eyes.

There's also a save there you can use before/after the boss.

stealthywolf

Aug 28, 2017
I was going to provide my save file, but for some reason when I try porting over my %LOCALAPPDATA%low\Moeymoeys\BreedLab to another machine, it can't load the save. So not sure what is going on there.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes