Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Cheats for V0.33 public
Cheat version: V1.11

Menu code:
Game download: Pixeldrain (v0.33)

I've made a small cheat menu regarding the game, if you like me to add anything let me know. I will edit this message in future updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2081607
A question, is this mod updated for the latest version of the game???

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Wow new save but part 4 bugs out after i get the key as the locker ready open no key-card and those power cell thing are in place.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

AraonTheDrake

Jun 11, 2020
Ok, no clue where to go after putting both canisters around the generator, checked all the doors that have been closed so far and they're still closed. Is one of them supposed to be open and I'm just glitched?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
does have anyone a save file por the new content plz?
There's an option to start from Act 4 part 2 on the left in the main menu
how do you activate the cheat mode?
There's a big ass button on the bottom of the main menu
Ok, no clue where to go after putting both canisters around the generator, checked all the doors that have been closed so far and they're still closed. Is one of them supposed to be open and I'm just glitched?
You have to go back where the green dudes with the gas were, there's a room there that leads to the new area.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
There's an option to start from Act 4 part 2 on the left in the main menu
I selected that option as my save was bugged but when I start the game I can't go to the new area as it says that there is no power. I can't use the key either because I've already opened the safe before and gotten the keycard out of it and two of the canisters are already in place.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes